My last plea to Jerry is do not sign Dak

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I thought it was a TEAM game.....so how could Dak be responsible for all those wins yet get no blame for all the losses....genius????

He gets blamed all the time for his inaccuracy. Just as Aikman & Romo got blamed for their int's.. Zeke gets blamed for his no show vs good defenses in the losses. Wr's get blamed for lack of separation. Defense gets blamed for lack of pressure & turnovers.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak isn't a bad QB, but the guy hasn't won anything that makes him worth 37 million. What has he won? Good guy, but the dude will not bring us a ring.

I know this thread is similar to previous threads, but I beg of you Jerry. Do NOT sign him to a new contract. I'm good with a QB in draft and having him learn behind Dalton for a year or two. Dalton is cheaper and almost as efficient.
I agree! Everyone blames the defense and they are a problem too but when Dak plays the Saints and Jets and cant score a TD and then scores 5 tds against a bad Commanders team that tells you a lot about Dak. He couldnt even muster up one TD against the Eagles when his rival Wentz beats the Cowboys with WRs off the street. I hope the Cowboys draft a QB and begin their search for a new QB and move on from these clown show of overpaying for mediocre.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I agree! Everyone blames the defense and they are a problem too but when Dak plays the Saints and Jets and cant score a TD and then scores 5 tds against a bad Commanders team that tells you a lot about Dak. He couldnt even muster up one TD against the Eagles when his rival Wentz beats the Cowboys with WRs off the street. I hope the Cowboys draft a QB and begin their search for a new QB and move on from these clown show of overpaying for mediocre.

What about Zeke? Isn't he part of the offense too? Vs Eagles, 13 carries, 47 yards, ZERO td's. Longest run 10 yards. Where is your outrage over his no show? He got paid to produce. You whine about Dak's contract, why not Zeke's?

Hadenough

Reaction score
What about Zeke? Isn't he part of the offense too? Vs Eagles, 13 carries, 47 yards, ZERO td's. Longest run 10 yards. Where is your outrage over his no show?
Havent you watched enough Cowboys games to realize that the better teams focus on stopping Zeke because they know Dak isnt going to beat them with his arm.
Todays league is a passing league and if you dont have an elite QB you will lose. If Dak wants top money than he needs to come up with at LEAST a couple wins with his arm and the Giants and old Commanders team dont count. Both SB teams use their RBs as complimentary players. They didnt rely heavily on them to get a win.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What about Zeke? Isn't he part of the offense too? Vs Eagles, 13 carries, 47 yards, ZERO td's. Longest run 10 yards. Where is your outrage over his no show? He got paid to produce. You whine about Dak's contract, why not Zeke's?
Stop ZEKE win the game.......Thank you for verifying what every DC in the NFL knows....
And the Bum wants 40 million to be carried by Zeke and everyone else on our offense!

Motorola

Reaction score
Dalton will be worth 10-15 million a year if we sign him as our starter. That is a great deal of cap saved for a guy that is almost as good Dak in this system. Dak is a better player but not that much better in a case where we shell out that that much money.
Andy Dalton is not worth even a third of that ffigure range to any of the 32 NFL teams as a backup = his starting days in the league are over.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak isn't a bad QB, but the guy hasn't won anything that makes him worth 37 million. What has he won? Good guy, but the dude will not bring us a ring.

I know this thread is similar to previous threads, but I beg of you Jerry. Do NOT sign him to a new contract. I'm good with a QB in draft and having him learn behind Dalton for a year or two. Dalton is cheaper and almost as efficient.
BREAKING NEWS!

It has been almost 54 hours since the last time Jerry Jones never read CowboysZone

This has been BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!

It has been almost 96 hours since the last time Jerry Jones never read CowboysZone

This has been BREAKING NEWS!

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Dallas defense held PHI to 17 total points in that game (10 in 1st quarter; 7 in 3rd quarter).

What did Dak do? He was: 25 for 44 265 yards 6.0 YPA 56.8% Comp % 0 TD's 0 INT's 1 rush 7 yards 2 sacks

Dak Stats

1st Half 12 for 18 66.7% Comp % 125 yards 6.9 YPA

2nd Half 13 for 26 50% Comp % 140 yards 5.4 YPA

Zeke

1st Half 5 carries 9 yards 1.8 YPC

2nd Half 8 carries 38 yards 4.75 YPC

Blame Zeke all you want as clearly PHI stopped him with the handful of attempts he was given in the 1st half but Zeke showed up better in the 2nd half......when the game was 10-6 PHI at Halftime.

What happened to Dak??? Where was the wanna be $40M dollar man??????

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I agree! Everyone blames the defense and they are a problem too but when Dak plays the Saints and Jets and cant score a TD and then scores 5 tds against a bad Commanders team that tells you a lot about Dak.
Mwahhh....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Tagging Dak again is an insult to the man. Get a deal done! Do it now!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought it was a TEAM game.....so how could Dak be responsible for all those wins yet get no blame for all the losses....genius????
He’s not responsible. But even in your dumbed down #1 theory on wins and losses you lose your own argument. Hilarious.