My last plea to Jerry is do not sign Dak

Qcard

Reaction score
So does leadership equate to not being able to hit the broad side of a barn from 3 feet away????

Andy Dalton is accurate in hitting the back shoulder on an in cutting route...:lmao2:

Eye Test Mafia colloquialism - Broad side off the Barn:facepalm:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So then what happened in 2019 when Dak and Zeke were both on the field? The fact you can't put any responsibility on Dak shows the same bias you call out others on.
You weren't around but I called Dak out when he plays bad so keep looking foolish son.

Its you haters that are bias only one way and throw out stupid remarks like Dak is terrible or one of the worst QBs or Dalton is better or he is dink and dunk or he can't throw 200 yards a game, then 250, 300 and now it's garbage time stats. You clowns run around with all kinds of silly statements that aren't backed by any factual information.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You weren't around but I called Dak out when he plays bad so keep looking foolish son.

Its you haters that are bias only one way and throw out stupid remarks like Dak is terrible or one of the worst QBs or Dalton is better or he is dink and dunk or he can't throw 200 yards a game, then 250, 300 and now it's garbage time stats. You clowns run around with all kinds of silly statements that aren't backed by any factual information.

So yet again Dak defenders resort to name calling and insults to try and defend their position. Okay.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is accurate in hitting the back shoulder on an in cutting route...:lmao2:

Eye Test Mafia colloquialism - Broad side off the Barn:facepalm:

So I guess you missed all the bad Dak throws in the previous video. No worries, I know Dak is perfect to some.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LOL...this is what everyone does. "factual information"...even when employed, used without full scope or context. It's practically the golden rule.

This whole thing just about 100% arguing about opinions.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All 53 players are.

Wanna bet I can find tons of games where the entire team(s) played pretty well...and one player lost it....a fumble, missed tackle, interception, etc?

I of course am speculating...a bit. Would be an interesting exercise.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So I guess you missed all the bad Dak throws in the previous video. No worries, I know Dak is perfect to some.

Dak is human just like Aikman, who had his (career 141 int's) bad throws, along with his good throws (165 td's).

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Wanna bet I can find tons of games where the entire team(s) played pretty well...and one player lost it....a fumble, missed tackle, interception, etc?

I of course am speculating...a bit. Would be an interesting exercise.

Sure, the early 90's when the Cowboys won 3 SB's.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak is human just like Aikman, who had his (career 141 int's) bad throws, along with his good throws (165 td's).

Troy won 3 Super Bowls in his 4th, 5th, and 7th years....what has Dak won so far? That said, comparing Dak to Troy can't be done given the salary cap era differences but based on current times, Dallas is actually worse off when Dak throws more.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
i see your logic , the QB who touches all snaps and can audible and read defenses is not responsible for any losses. it is always the coach and the defense etc etc. I see your logic. LOL
You are blaming a 6-10 2020 season on a QB that only played 5 games. How logical is that? The QB is only one person. Even if he plays well, it still takes a team effort to win. And it takes a team effort to lose. For the Cowboys in 2020, the offense could not overcome the bad the defense was doing. It's not a sport of individuals so stop blaming losses on one individual.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak isn't a bad QB, but the guy hasn't won anything that makes him worth 37 million. What has he won? Good guy, but the dude will not bring us a ring.

I know this thread is similar to previous threads, but I beg of you Jerry. Do NOT sign him to a new contract. I'm good with a QB in draft and having him learn behind Dalton for a year or two. Dalton is cheaper and almost as efficient.
If you followed this standard you would have let Payton Manning and Drew Brees walk before they ever won anything. Nether had won anything at the same point in their careers Dak is at.

I'm not saying Dak is the same level of QB as those guys - the point is there is a lot more that goes into team success than just the QB. And, realistically, the decision to sign Dak or let him walk is about what the team thinks about him going forward - whether the team thinks they can win with him. The team may not think the past is entirely about Dak's failure the way some fans do.

conner01

Reaction score
Dak isn't a bad QB, but the guy hasn't won anything that makes him worth 37 million. What has he won? Good guy, but the dude will not bring us a ring.

I know this thread is similar to previous threads, but I beg of you Jerry. Do NOT sign him to a new contract. I'm good with a QB in draft and having him learn behind Dalton for a year or two. Dalton is cheaper and almost as efficient.
You must like drafting high
You don’t even know if dalton will be on the team
The odds of getting a QB as good as Dak in the draft at 10 is very, very slim
Most first round QB’s are never top 10 QB
And you could spend many years trying to find one