CFZ My NFC East Prediction

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
How is our shallow trenches? The defensive line looks promising...offensive line takes a hit but we truly don't know what to expect from the offensive line.
You can't be serious. The OL has 4 question marks. The DL has 3 question marks. And these are starting positions. Pass that blue Kool aid. Muse be cold and sweet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can't be serious. The OL has 4 question marks. The DL has 3 question marks. And these are starting positions. Pass that blue Kool aid. Muse be cold and sweet.
Im not drinking Kool aid I’m just saying we don’t know what we have in offensive line. Bengals offensive line didn’t stop Mixon or Burrow…..

texbumthelife

Reaction score
How is our shallow trenches? The defensive line looks promising...offensive line takes a hit but we truly don't know what to expect from the offensive line.

Because there is zero depth on the OL, a shaky C, a bad LG and a completely untested rookie LT. We know the Cowboys are shallow there. It’s a fact, not an opinion.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know your posting history, so I won't take the bait. Yes you are correct. Burrow can win titles with a less than perfect OL. He proved it.
Huh? He didn’t win a title….and you don’t know my history if you did you’d know I’m one of the more sensible guys on this site who doesn’t troll. Now if you have a issue with someone who disagrees with you? Then yeah don’t take the bait.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because there is zero depth on the OL, a shaky C, a bad LG and a completely untested rookie LT. We know the Cowboys are shallow there. It’s a fact, not an opinion.
It’s not a fact lol. You can’t say something is fact that hasn’t happened. You may be right. They may suck. But it’s not a fact.

Reaction score
Eagles will probably win the division. I have a hard time seeing the Cowboys winning more than 8 or 9 games

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh? He didn’t win a title….and you don’t know my history if you did you’d know I’m one of the more sensible guys on this site who doesn’t troll. Now if you have a issue with someone who disagrees with you? Then yeah don’t take the bait.
:muttley: Dak I love you........

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See you’re trolling me. But I won’t take the bait…..act your age not the size of your panties…..
:muttley:Touched a Dak nerve oh how are you going to overcome the eggs that he will be laying this season?
Dang, even you at some point will raise your hand.......:oops:

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I hope Hurts doesn't mature and they have to use those 6 picks in the first two round over the next two seasons getting a QB. There are a few highly rated DE's coming out and one tremendous one. I don't want them to pick up a great DE to match up with their excellent DT's.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Divisional crown
Conference title
Super bowl ring

Yes he won the title.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe I’m in the minority but I think we win this division again, and do it somewhat comfortably. I see us winning the division by 2 games or more margin.
I agree with you. This honestly seems like the year where everyone picks Eagles to be good and Cowboys to suck…just for it to be reverse. I really think people are underestimating how another year under Quinn will progress.