CFZ My NFC East Prediction

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don’t waste your time dude. You believe the Cowboys are going g to win the division and there ain’t a thing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with betting on the best QB in the division.
I agree. He’s just not making any sense to me.

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone can run behind the Eagles offensive line. The Eagles lead the league in rushing last year. Their RBs are good enough. Their receiving corp is pretty good too. If Hurts is even average they will put up a lot of points.

The Eagles will be tough to beat if they get an early lead because their defense is going to be stingy and they can run the football to eat up the clock. Barring injuries, the Eagles will be in the hunt to go to the Super Bowl in 2022.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Cowboys Eagles fighting for the East and I think the Giants win 8 nearly hit .500 and the Commaders with a horrible situation win 5-6 games .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Money or signature bet? I will take the over 8.
If somebody would agree to make a sig or money bet that they perfectly predict all 4 teams records then they need to have someone step in and take care of them.

JBond

Reaction score
If somebody would agree to make a sig or money bet that they perfectly predict all 4 teams records then they need to have someone step in and take care of them.
I am not a traditional gambler, but calling out over 8. I don't care about the other teams.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am not a traditional gambler, but calling out over 8. I don't care about the other teams.
I counted 2 other people on page 1 that had the Cowboys going 8-9 and one on another page that had them going 7-10.

Maybe try with them instead. I've already got a sig bet with another posters regarding Zeke's rushing yards and I don't bet for money ever.

JBond

Reaction score
I counted 2 other people on page 1 that had the Cowboys going 8-9 and one on another page that had them going 7-10.

Maybe try with them instead. I've already got a sig bet with another posters regarding Zeke's rushing yards and I don't bet for money ever.
Welp.... you may have many new sigs. Lol. ; )

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas 11-6, division champion
Philly 10-7

So a slim margin of victory could even be tiebreaker toward the end.

It will come down to those last 2 games with NFCE opponents and the 2nd eagle matchup at home will be huge and if its still on the line the commanders could be spoiler ughh..you should know going it could go either way but as a DCFFL