DemonBlood

Reaction score
the kid 05;2178799 said:

180px-Razor_Ramon-752457.jpg

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;2176367 said:
Here's an example of a critic -- not a fan -- that didn't like TDK because it wasn't "Comic Booky":

"The centerpiece of the film is Heath Ledger’s extraordinary performance as The Joker. While I appreciated his work as an actor, the character he portrays is so thoroughly sick and twisted that I could derive no pleasure from watching him. (I’m sure the awareness of his untimely death hovered in my consciousness, as well.) When this famous character’s antics cease to be portrayed in comic-book terms and become tangibly, frighteningly real, the playing field has clearly changed."

Uh Leonard, have you read a Batman comic book in the last, oh I don't know, 38 years? Clearly in his mind, The Joker is Cesar Romero and Jack Nicholson. The Joker in TDK IS The Joker of the comic books, totally.

It still shows me that despite some really good stuff, comic book films still have a ways to go in terms of being taken "serious."

www.leonardmaltin.com/

Oh but he recommends the Sister Hood of the Travelling Pants.

Whats that word Im thinking of? Starts with a q?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2180631 said:

Quizzical?

:laugh2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2180631 said:

quilbert?

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
This movie is definitly not as good as star wars I don't think it even comes close.Period point blankkkkkkk!

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Cowboysfan22;2182638 said:
This movie is definitly not as good as star wars I don't think it even comes close.Period point blankkkkkkk!

Bah

Starship Troopers>Star Wars.

starshiptroopers_l.jpg

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Cowboysfan22;2182638 said:

You're kidding, right? :laugh2: You had me there for a second you kidder!