My sister was in a car accident this morning...*UPDATED*

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Will be praying for your sister, may God give her strength to overcome this terrible tragedy, and may he give you and your family strength and guidence during these rough times.

xpistofer

Reaction score
I am praying for His strengthening and restoring of her and His encouraging of you and your family.

Hang in there, brother...

ringmaster

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
She is hurt bad. Cracked skull and bleeding of the brain. She can't remember anyone of anything.

Please pray for her. She is only 18.
I'm sorry to hear about that man, hopes she gets better and I will keep her and your family in my prayers, and heart.

Please give us updates about the prognosis of her condition as soon as you make it back to your computer.

BadKarma

Reaction score
My prayers go out to you and your family. Please keep us informed on her condition.

Reaction score
My singular post will surely get lost in this thread, but rest assured my prayer found its way to the Lord.

God Bless you, your sister, and your family.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I will not say more then what rest have said with thier beautiful words and great feeling...my heart and mind with you ,your sister and all of your family..I wish her a speedy recovery and better health....keep good faith and God Bless you all

****please keep us informed and any help we can do

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best wishes to you, her and the rest of your family.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Keep us updated.

scottsp

Reaction score
I lost my sister in an automobile accident some 12 years ago. She was 17. You definitely have my thoughts. I will be praying for her and your family.

May God be with her and give her the strength to pull through this.