My thoughts on a slim view

Verdict

Reaction score
Coach, a bunch of powder puff girly girls can't take a dissenting opinion, me sees.

When will their balls drop? Maybe never?

It's amazing how someone discussing a simple point of view throws some of these guys into a complete meltdown. I don't get it. That's what a discussion board is for. Any discussion of anything that doesn't match what they think automatically results in some sort of immature personal attack or a "make it stop" complaint. They are so emotionally immature they have to be teenagers.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It's amazing how someone discussing a simple point of view throws some of these guys into a complete meltdown. I don't get it. That's what a discussion board is for. Any discussion of anything that doesn't match what they think automatically results in some sort of immature personal attack or a "make it stop" complaint. They are so emotionally immature they have to be teenagers.
It's nasty. Disgusting. I've further edited my post

Verdict

Reaction score
My bad!! It was fun bickering. Too bad we have a truce, I kinda enjoyed the back and forth. You can tell I'm bored as hell since I retired!!

Yeah. I can cut to (not two) the bone. It's a shame that I can't uncork a little of that on some of these guys who are desperately begging for (not four) it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My bad!! It was fun bickering. Too bad we have a truce, I kinda enjoyed the back and forth. You can tell I'm bored as hell since I retired!!

A number of posters who have been around me awhile would tell you I’m happy to engage in good natured back and forth I suspect you and I just need to get used to each other a bit more.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
A number of posters who have been around me awhile would tell you I’m happy to engage in good natured back and forth I suspect you and I just need to get used to each other a bit more.
Omer, with all due respect, I would suggest a more humble tone with all posters here. You go 0-100 pretty often in threads. I do, too. You also seem to be a good poster.

Have some tact. It'll do you good. I need to take this same advice, often, myself.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah. I can cut to (not two) the bone. It's a shame that I can't uncork a little of that on some of these guys who are desperately begging for (not four) it.

Next time I’ll use the word “also” so you won’t be confused.

Verdict

Reaction score
Fans cant just be happy for the current team without taking digs at players who are no longer here but played their hearts out for the fans. Sad.

Who are we talking about here? Dez? Dez didn't play his heart out for anyone except Dez. That Dez "passion" stuff was just cover for his complete nonsense. Lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Omer, with all due respect, I would suggest a more humble tone with all posters here. You go 0-100 pretty often in threads. I do, too. You also seem to be a good poster.

Have some tact. It'll do you good. I need to take this same advice, often, myself.

I can do that, but I think you came late to the dance if you didn’t see it both ways.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's nice. Thank you. Now run along and play dungeons and dragons and Pokémon with your little buddies.

I get a nice chuckle out of how clever you misjudge yourself to be.

Verdict

Reaction score
I can do that, but I think you came late to the dance if you didn’t see it both ways.

Someone said the pass was short and got flogged by a bunch of vicious crows. How is the guy who said the pass is short "starting it"?

Moreover on this board it's hard to say "you weren't here when it started" when they can read the entire thread from start to finish. I'm just sayin.....

Everyone is entitled to their opinion here.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw Coach post a dissenting opinion that was met with CZ maelstrom and fury.

I wasn't late to the dance. I just decided to start posting in the thread when I did. You're a good dude, Omer.

Coach? If I read what he posted I don’t recall it. As far as I know whatever CZ maelstrom and fury there may have been related to his comment didn’t involve me.