My thoughts on a slim view

Verdict

Reaction score
Lol - this from two people who like to resort to childish insults.

I'm not sure where you are going with that. I don't ever insult you. I occasionally get the desire to, but I don't. LOL.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion here. That's what makes this place so interesting.

Verdict

Reaction score
Was there an answer hidden in there somewhere?

No. There is no point discussing anything with you because it is not an intellectual conversation. You just want to be confrontational. Lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure where you are going with that. I don't ever insult you. I occasionally get the desire to, but I don't. LOL.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion here. That's what makes this place so interesting.

Yep, saying I must be 14 was actually a show of respect. I’m shocked I didn’t see it before.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. There is no point discussing anything with you because it is not an intellectual conversation. You just want to be confrontational. Lol

Back at you pot. It’s not productive. I suggest we all move along.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn't an insult. It was an observation based on displayed emotional immaturity. I could see why you might take it as an insult if you are older than that.

Lol, well, check out a mirror sometime. I asked you a simple question asking you to explain what about my position is absurd, and I you apparently felt a childish accusation was more appropriate than a response to the question. As it is, your accusation that my position is absurd is hollow because you can’t explain a basis for it.

Verdict

Reaction score
I thought you were in a truce. Lol

I think he still is. He didn't say anything insulting to you. I think he was just being complimentary to me. At least that's the way I read it. When someone compliments someone else you shouldn't take that as a slight on you. Have a nice day my friend.

kskboys

Reaction score
Rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg

There's the bell now, children, go take your naps!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he still is. He didn't say anything insulting to you. I think he was just being complimentary to me. At least that's the way I read it. When someone compliments someone else you shouldn't take that as a slight on you. Have a nice day my friend.

Lol - and I thought he was complimenting your insult to me, when all along he was complimenting your your taste in designer clothing. I keep missing these things.

DiResta

Reaction score
heres some thoughts going into preseason game #2

will somebody emerge as a threat to prevent a team from focusing on stopping Tank? with no Irving is anyone else going to step up?
will teams put their best tackle over Connor to exploit his lack of size/power? a single negative play can kill a drive
is Kris Richard really a db whisperer? will these guys start to look better & better as the season gets close? was reading a Seahawk forum and one poster said 'i still think its funny that Dallas fans think Richard created LoB' -he has a point
who did pick these guys and who did originally get them to their high level? (serious question)

i hope these tightends dont cost a game or 2

im not worried at all about the receiver group despite the lack of stars, i think certain guys will emerge as strong in certain conditions plus theres not much film on some of them for this year

i think Dak will keep getting better because of work ethic but i do worry about some of his mechanics
if Zeke were to miss a stretch due to injury how would i feel about Dak carrying the offense?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
heres some thoughts going into preseason game #2

will somebody emerge as a threat to prevent a team from focusing on stopping Tank? with no Irving is anyone else going to step up?
will teams put their best tackle over Connor to exploit his lack of size/power? a single negative play can kill a drive
is Kris Richard really a db whisperer? will these guys start to look better & better as the season gets close? was reading a Seahawk forum and one poster said 'i still think its funny that Dallas fans think Richard created LoB' -he has a point
who did pick these guys and who did originally get them to their high level? (serious question)

i hope these tightends dont cost a game or 2

im not worried at all about the receiver group despite the lack of stars, i think certain guys will emerge as strong in certain conditions plus theres not much film on some of them for this year

i think Dak will keep getting better because of work ethic but i do worry about some of his mechanics
if Zeke were to miss a stretch due to injury how would i feel about Dak carrying the offense?
You know to much football to be on this thread!