My thoughts on a slim view

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You seem to be pretty upset over the notion that it was underthrown. I don't really care one way or the other, but you seem awfully invested in it for some reason. Lol.

Ok it was it mother of all passes! Perfectly thrown! Dak should get in Canton based solely on how perfectly that ball was thrown! Feel better? Good deal!

You apparently are invested enough to ridiculously overblow what I have said to make a poitnt - a nonsense point. I have never said it was a spectacular throw or that there was an grand significance to it. In fact, I have specifically said there was not. It was merely a single nice throw on a single play. I just don’t understand the need of some to act as if it has to be that kind of absolutely ideal throw to be a good pass. No QB makes his living hitting a dime streaking across a field 38 yards away, nor are they expected to.. Not Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, or any QB in between. For all of them if they can put a ball where a receiver can catch it comfortably without the need to make big adjustments they have done their job.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You apparently are invested enough to ridiculously overblow what I have said to make a poitnt - a nonsense point. I have never said it was a spectacular throw or that there was an grand significance to it. In fact, I have specifically said there was not. It was merely a single nice throw on a single play. I just don’t understand the need of some to act as if it has to be that kind of absolutely ideal throw to be a good pass. No QB makes his living hitting a dime streaking across a field 38 yards away, nor are they expected to.. Not Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, or any QB in between. For all of them if they can put a ball where a receiver can catch it comfortably without the need to make big adjustments they have done their job.
So no one other than you is allowed to overblow comments. You accused me of not being able to "take it" but here you are whining like a stuck hog. Lol!!!!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So no one other than you is allowed to overblow comments. You accused me of not being able to "take it" but here you are whining like a stuck hog. Lol!!!!!

Lol - there was nothing overblown about that. You were dishing it out, and then complaining when someone dished it back. I’m not complaining about having it dished back. I full expect discussions to go both ways. I’m saying at dish it back based on reason and logic and not wild exaggeration designed to fabricate a fantasy argument.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol - there was nothing overblown about that. You were dishing it out, and then complaining when someone dished it back. I’m not complaining about having it dished back, I’m saying at least dish it based on reason and logic and not wild exaggeration designed to fabricate a fantasy argument.
All I said was that the pass was a bit short. You even agreed in later posts. You just stuck your nose into someone else's conversation.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I said was that the pass was a bit short. You even agreed in later posts. You just stuck your nose into someone else's conversation.

That’s understating what you said, and overstating what I said. As for it being someone else’s conversation, when you post in a public forum like this it is everyone’s conversation. If you want to have a private 1-1 conversation there is a way to do that.

Verdict

Reaction score

There's half a dozen to a dozen of those guys who always take some sort of absurd position and then get all upset over everything, and then need a ""safe space".

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's half a dozen to a dozen of those guys who always take some sort of absurd position and then get all upset over everything, and then need a ""safe space".

Explain to me how saying a ball that a receiver can comfortably catch in stride is a good throw is an absurd position. What part of that is absurd?

And what is this “safe space” you are talking about? I

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol!! I apologize. My dad always taught me to be respectful of women. I didn't realize you were one. Again, my apologies ma'am. I will not respond further.

Yep, you just ooze maturity, don’t you? This is right out of the 10 year old boy handbook.

Verdict

Reaction score
Explain to me how saying a ball that a receiver can comfortably catch in stride is a good throw is an absurd position. What part of that is absurd?

And what is this “safe space” you are talking about? I

LOL. Man you are something else.