My Thoughts on Dak's contract

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yep he's the man.....the Garbage man.....:omg:

What was freaking sad was how crazy people went over this....

somehow this was a glimpse into the "character" of the player. Like somehow this was an indication that he was the "right" man for the job.

What I saw was a cup that was thrown late and behind a wide open garbage can.
Sadly, I've seen the same thing with a football and a wide receiver more times than I can count, or care to.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well, I would submit to you that there are too many boot licking Dak sycophants on this forum that refuse to acknowledge that the guy is even capable of a mistake.

Gotta have some balance to that, I'd say....

Nonsense. You trolls just say stupid stuff all the time and those that understand football are forced to stick up for him.

Your not balance, your just pathetic. You shouldn't even call yourself a Cowboys fan. LOL

You say something stupid, you get called out on it. That's how it goes around here.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nonsense. You trolls just say stupid stuff all the time and those that understand football are forced to stick up for him.

Your not balance, your just pathetic. You shouldn't even call yourself a Cowboys fan. LOL

You say something stupid, you get called out on it. That's how it goes around here.

Well then I would assume you get "called out" regularly because the drivel you are putting up is about as worthless as a set of teats on a boar hog.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well then I would assume you get "called out" regularly because the drivel you are putting up is about as worthless as a set of teats on a boar hog.

Called out for hating Garrett? Nope, right on the money

Called out for predicting Dak would become our franchise? Nope, right on the money

Called out for Zeke not being worth the money and not being a top 5 RB? Nope right on the money.

Your the fool talking about how bad Dak is when he is leading or top 5 in the NFL in most QB categories. LOL

You are the definition of drivel. Then you actually wonder out loud about why we went away from the run when its laughably obvious. Its like you need training wheels with all this stuff.

If you ask me nicely, Ill be more than happy to answer all your naïve questions.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Called out for hating Garrett? Nope, right on the money

Called out for predicting Dak would become our franchise? Nope, right on the money

Called out for Zeke not being worth the money and not being a top 5 RB? Nope right on the money.

Your the fool talking about how bad Dak is when he is leading or top 5 in the NFL in most QB categories. LOL

You are the definition of drivel. Then you actually wonder out loud about why we went away from the run when its laughably obvious. Its like you need training wheels with all this stuff.

If you ask me nicely, Ill be more than happy to answer all your naïve questions.

What's sad is, you actually believe all this stuff.

Dak's a hero. Zeke Sucks. Dallas is more built to win pass happy shootouts than grinding type of games.

And you're saying everyone else needs training wheels.
Your solution seems to be, get rid of Zeke, let Dak throw it 50+ times a game and watch the victories pile up.

Yeah, you're a genius. :laugh::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What's sad is, you actually believe all this stuff.

Dak's a hero. Zeke Sucks. Dallas is more built to win pass happy shootouts than grinding type of games.

And you're saying everyone else needs training wheels.
Your solution seems to be, get rid of Zeke, let Dak throw it 50+ times a game and watch the victories pile up.

Yeah, you're a genius. :laugh::lmao:

LOL...…..See, the overzealous exaggerations of a troll.

Never said either of those things. Did you say lying and reading comprehension?

PERFECT example of why you are a TROLL.

You either have to lie or exaggerate to stay in the conversation.

FYI...…...you are the farthest thing from a genius.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
LOL...…..See, the overzealous exaggerations of a troll.

Never said either of those things. Did you say lying and reading comprehension?

PERFECT example of why you are a TROLL.

You either have to lie or exaggerate to stay in the conversation.

FYI...…...you are the farthest thing from a genius.

Good one. :lmao:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If I'm a troll then your a turd. Point being even though Winston turns the ball over he is moving that team up and down the field without a running game. He doesnt get shut down like Dak has.
You want Winston to be our quarterback and you are not a troll? Ok.

starfan1

Reaction score
Just too many Dak hating idiots that say stupid things that make no sense just for attention.
why you allow posters such as Willie B and Pappy and Matt James and the others that literally hate dak get to you is beyond me. those with football accumenn know that He isnt the main issue with this team. Hes not without fault but hes down the list of concerns. They're just trolling you because they know you love the guy.

Once he signs and he will just put the big smiley face emoji up and enjoy the meltdown

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol I would take Dak over all those guys. I think any reasonable NFL fan would.

Dak is clearly has more value than that group of journeymen and failed 1st rounders. It's pretty silly to suggest Dak falls in the same category. His QBRs are notably better than all of them.

Of course, Dak hasn't proved to be in the category of the truly elite, but who has? Some fans like to act as if it's just a matter of drafting a new guy, but history doesn't support that as anything close to a sure thing. There are a lot more Jake Locker, EJ Manuel, Blain Gabbart and RG III level QBs that get drafted than there are Pat Mahomes level players.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
LOL...…..like what you said was well thought out.

I simply cant believe guys like you are actually that clueless. You just want the attention. That is what is sad.
You've still yet to say anything. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You want Winston to be our quarterback and you are not a troll? Ok.
I dont particularly want Winston but I would love to see the Cowboys trade the farm to move up and get Trevor Lawrence in the 2021 draft. I would be fine with Winston or Keenum on a one year deal as a stop gap if the Cowboys didnt want to pay Dak or franchise him. I'm disgusted with this team and am tired of people thinking Dak is exempt from blame.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I dont particularly want Winston but I would love to see the Cowboys trade the farm to move up and get Trevor Lawrence in the 2021 draft. I would be fine with Winston or Keenum on a one year deal as a stop gap if the Cowboys didnt want to pay Dak or franchise him. I'm disgusted with this team and am tired of people thinking Dak is exempt from blame.
Well with Winston at quarterback you might not have to worry about trading up. Lawrence is good but I still can't get over the suck for Luck year and he is retired and out of football.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Another stupid comment. QB's get shut down all the time all over the NFL.
But the problem is Dak gets shut down by his own play. He goes cold for periods of time during the game and in a close game where the defense struggles Dak going cold kills the team.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well with Winston at quarterback you might not have to worry about trading up. Lawrence is good but I still can't get over the suck for Luck year and he is retired and out of football.
It's a gamble. Luck had and awful team around him that really caused him to do it all. The Colts ruined him by getting him all beat up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But the problem is Dak gets shut down by his own play. He goes cold for periods of time during the game and in a close game where the defense struggles Dak going cold kills the team.

lol....all by himself. Just goes cold. For no reason?

nonsense.

Try watching other players.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Here are some notable FA quarterbacks coming in 2020 -
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Case Keenum
Teddy Bridgewater

Dak Prescott is in that class of quarterbacks. It's a buyers market for quarterbacks of Dak's caliber. Let him become a FA and pick the cheapest of the bunch and draft a quarterback high and develop him. The team can go 7-9 and 9-7 with any one of those quarterbacks without the requirement of that kind of contract.

Putting Dak into the same category as those garbage QB's.....:(

I know he's not elite, but those guys are injuy-replacement level talents at best. Unless you're totally biased against Dak, you have to admit he's better than that.