My thoughts on the Eagles

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Oh please, The Cowboys may go into Philly and win or the Cowboys may go into Philly and tank. The Cowboys have already managed to lose to THE WORST NFL team this season, that is a documented fact, as well. Here is a documented fact for you. The Eagles and I hate those guys, may be just getting by but they are getting by, they are playing at home, and they are playing for all the marbles. We have a Jekyll and Hyde team. Stuff those inputs, into your expert documented breakdown, and pray that the 44-21 Cowboys show up and not the 24-22 Jets or the 31-24 Bears do. I'm praying for the 44-21 Cowboys but how many times have the Cowboys pumped us up and then broken our hearts?
Well, your FACTS are WRONG! The Jets are NOT the worst team in the NFL. They’re better than Cincinnati, Miami, the Giants, Washington, Arizona, and possibly Jacksonville.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Corey Clement
DeSean Jackson
Malik Jackson
Alshon Jeffrey
Hasan Ridgeway
Darren Sproles

Are ALL on IR

Lane Johnson won’t play
Jordan Howard won’t play
Derek Barnett won’t play
Nelson Agholor may not play

That’s EIGHT opening day starters who won’t or may not play.
Yep
They are a skeleton of what they might have been if healthy, though no guarantees.

Dallas better beat these guys

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
giphy.gif

:laugh:
That was the most obvious case of “whistling past that graveyard” I have seen in the nfl. He was scared ******** going into the game.

Carter

Reaction score
Why do you mention Boston Scott? Hes the 3rd RB on the Roster.

That Rookie Miles Sanders is a Monster so far and not easy to stop. Atleast get the Facts straight lol

SWHawk

Reaction score
Good lord, this post is so wrong on so many levels it makes me wonder if you've actually watched 1 second of their team this year. Where do i even begin.

They did lose to the Dolphins, but also beat an 11-3 Packers and a 10-4 Bills team both on the road. Both better wins than any win the Cowboys have had this year.

You don't watch football if you think Wentz is one of the worst QBs in the league. He's top 5 in TD passes with a practice squad WR core. He's not elite but that is just idiotic.

Once again, this is probably the worst take in this post and leads me to believe you've never watched one of their games. Miles Sanders is a very electric rookie RB and just broke LeSean McCoy's rookie record for most Scrimmage Yards by a rookie. Boston Scott gets about 10-15% of the snaps.

This "Doug Petersucker" you speak of has a SB ring in his first 3 years of coaching while Garrett is still clapping on the sidelines in Year 10.

If you actually look at the Eagles Home/Road splits on defense you will see that it is a huge disparity. When playing at home, their defense actually ranks as a top 10 defense. They just don't know how to play defense on the road. I expect them to put up a good effort at home.

It is one thing to hate a team with a passion and I applaud that, but those statements are hilarious to read if you think most of what you wrote is true.[/QUOTE]

Philly fan posting on a Cowboys message board. Nice try, but at least admit it...we don't bite here (well some do). No true Cowboys fan would ever defend the Eagles to this degree....EVER.

CRY EAGLES CRY!

Sydla

Reaction score
Well, your FACTS are WRONG! The Jets are NOT the worst team in the NFL. They’re better than Cincinnati, Miami, the Giants, Washington, Arizona, and possibly Jacksonville.

LOL.

This is like arguing rabbit turds are better to eat than horse turds.

Both are gross. Losing to the Jets was a horrendously bad loss.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The Eagles are an injured and bad football team.
We are a less injured and less bad football team... largely because our QB is tough as nails and not fumbling every time he gets hit.

We should be about a touchdown favorite.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a much more talented team and the eagles best receivers are out. Add to that Wentz’s propensity for fumbling and there’s no excuse for a Cowboys loss. But it’s a win win for me. A win and we’re in the playoffs. A loss and Garrett’s coffin is sealed. So I’m excited either way.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to come out and take a 2 score lead early. Doubt will come over the eagles minds and it’s downhill for them from there. Elliott needs to play like a savage in this game. We’re 7-7 and here now 1 game away from a divisional championship. I must admit I really want this game. My hate for the Eagles has over taken the thought of a higher draft pick.

Ron12

Reaction score
The Cowboys must take the game to the Eagles hit they in the mouth the OL has to come up big again don't let up on the soft Eagles !

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I'm more excited about reading the Blogging with the Boys thread after the game. THere should be one I assume.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
How is this rambling? This is an expert break down and nothing but documented facts.

QB- "has the most punchable face in all of sports"

HB- "he's not tall enough to ride most roller coasters in North America"

WR- "would rather catch an STD than a football"

TE- "We took away Wentz' boyfriend (Ertz? I presume) in the first game and we know if we take his boyfriend away again, he'll just give the ball to us 3 or 4 times, so we'll leave him alone."

Defense - "They just flat out SUCK. Fitzpatrick, Eli, and Haskins cooked them and literally weren't even trying to win".
"we should still beat Gym Shortz's goofy scheme and run the ball up their buttholes",
"he'll be an assistant over night manager at Target next year"

Expert Breakdown? Nothing but documented facts?

Not so sure about that my friend... Colorful, yes, Expert... not so much... but I appreciate the attempt.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
LOL.

This is like arguing rabbit turds are better to eat than horse turds.

Both are gross. Losing to the Jets was a horrendously bad loss.
Reading comprehension is your friend. No where did I say it wasn’t a bad loss. I pointed out the falsity of the poster saying the Jets were the worst team in the league and claiming it was a documented fact. You both are wrong. He in his claim and you in your ability to read a post.

Sydla

Reaction score
Reading comprehension is your friend. No where did I say it wasn’t a bad loss. I pointed out the falsity of the poster saying the Jets were the worst team in the league and claiming it was a documented fact. You both are wrong. He in his claim and you in your ability to read a post.

But you are arguing a stupid point. Who cares if the Jets are or aren't the worst team in the league? In the end, they suck. You are splitting hairs in some bizarre defense of the Cowboys it seems.

The Jets suck. We lost to them. You sound foolish trying to tell a guy he's wrong that they aren't the worst team. They are one of the worst teams.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles are the 2nd worst football team in the NFL (behind the Bengals). They lost to the Dolphins, would've lost to the Skins and Giants (if they weren't intentionally tanking), and we beat them 37-10 when they were a healthier team. Forget that game - Here's my expert analysis:

QB- One of the worst in the league, he's a mini Jared Goff with a fumbling problem and has the most punchable face in all of sports.

HB- Boston Scott is their best running back and he's not tall enough to ride most roller coasters in North America.

WR- Their best receiver right now isn't good enough to make our practice squad & they would rather catch an STD than a football.

TE- We took away Wentz' boyfriend in the first game and we know if we take his boyfriend away again, he'll just give the ball to us 3 or 4 times, so we'll leave him alone.

OLine - This is their biggest strength and they're banged up right now. We feasted on them when they were healthy and if Doug Petersucker runs his mouth like he did last time - DLaw will destroy that back up RT & send Wentz to his annual I.R. trip.

Defense - They just flat out SUCK. Fitzpatrick, Eli, and Haskins cooked them and literally weren't even trying to win. If Dak doesn't even throw one pass this entire game, we should still beat Gym Shortz's goofy scheme and run the ball up their buttholes, that guy has 2 more games left as a coordinator/coach and then we'll never see his face again (he'll be an assistant over night manager at Target next year).

Eagles fans: By far the worst fan base in all of sports, they're posting on Reddit to bring batteries to the game to throw at the Cowboys and Cowboys fans. These people have serious psychological problems and it's well documented what they do to opposing teams fans (especially the Cowboys).

I flat out hate this team more than anything on earth and they are an insanely bad team. I'm so glad we're both 7-7 and it comes down to this game. We will embarrass these clowns on national television for the 2nd time this season and I can't wait to hear their fans boo the living crap out of them. Get ready for 4 yard check downs and screens because that's how bad their QB is and they want to limit his turnovers, he tried to air it out against us last game and he got cooked.

Go Cowboys.
ultron, thanks for the laughs and I agree, the Cowboys will eat the steak, pee in the Cheeze Whiz jars and leave with a victory.