My view on what's happening with Dak

Qcard

Reaction score
LOL.. I can't wait till Dak signs and the whiners lose their minds. The entertainment value will be off the charts!
The Dak Haters want Prescott to get signed...they lack relevance. :lmao2:

Can you imagine Dak Haters evaluating a young QB maturation process?? :facepalm:

Most rationale Cowboy fans have been here through better players leaving.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not wishing for anything except for my team to be successful which means I need to my QB to be successful. I am just stating that I will be here to watch the Dak haters lose their minds when he signs. If he doesn't sign then I DO hope he balls out in 2024. But that's nothing new.. I wish for him and every member of my team to ball out every season. It's odd that so many here seem so intent that he fails so he can be gone. They would rather stink with Trey Lance or any other QB than be good with Dak. I can't see wishing for any player on my team to play poorly. It's a weird deal.. but it is what it is.. and I will laugh at them when he signs regardless. Then again what would be more fun than seeing the team win 14 games, get to the NFC Championship (or beyond) and watch the look on the Joneses (and the haters) faces when they have to negotiate THAT contract. Again.. high entertainment value.
Let's be real here as you care zero for the team and are all in on Dakko.
I mean common now man up and let it out, baby!!!
P.S. If you cared about the team the last 3 playoff losses would have you wanting a new QB!!!!

IceBowler

Reaction score
Ya know - While I do not believe Dak can win in the Playoffs (it's just not in him), I've always liked him and thought of him as a "good guy." Sorry to say, I've amended my opinion on that score due to the fact that he has not one time made the least move or concession in order to benefit the team. I know it's a business and i know there's lots of Union guys on here who believe "Screw the Company and get what you can get", but at some point, you'd think the guy would look around and say, "What can I do to help bring in some talented guys to help this team AND me, win a Super Bowl?"

I mean - $40M isn't exactly scrap food. It is in fact - generational wealth .. more than his grandkids can spend.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ya know - While I do not believe Dak can win in the Playoffs (it's just not in him), I've always liked him and thought of him as a "good guy." Sorry to say, I've amended my opinion on that score due to the fact that he has not one time made the least move or concession in order to benefit the team. I know it's a business and i know there's lots of Union guys on here who believe "Screw the Company and get what you can get", but at some point, you'd think the guy would look around and say, "What can I do to help bring in some talented guys to help this team AND me, win a Super Bowl?"

I mean - $40M isn't exactly scrap food. It is in fact - generational wealth .. more than his grandkids can spend.
We should be thankful for his greed.

His greed is what will motivate him to go into free agency.

He will 100% get more in free agency than the Cowboys will offer him. He knows this. His agent knows this. The Cowboys know this.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let's be real here as you care zero for the team and are all in on Dakko.
I mean common now man up and let it out, baby!!!
P.S. If you cared about the team the last 3 playoff losses would have you wanting a new QB!!!!
Don't project your insecurities onto me. I have been a Cowboys fan since they drafted Bob Hayes. You're the one forging man crushes on certain guys and hating others. I am all for the team. No matter how much it pains you Dak haters the fact remains he has taken the team to three straight playoffs something no Cowboys QB has done since 1996. Because I know the game is played by more than one guy I never put it all on one guy.. I didn't put it all on Dandy Don when his teams failed nor Danny White when his teams failed. Nor did I put it all on Romo when his teams failed.. The difference was Romo's teams typically failed just trying to GET to the playoffs and his turnovers and to be fair injuries were a big reason for it, which is why I wanted him gone. Thankfully Romo kept improving until he arrived at the 2014 level of proficiency. Unfortunately by then his body was beginning to beg out of the game.

We have all seen QBs continue to improve well into their 30's. I see Dak as no exception. His age 30 season was the best of his career. I see no reason why that trend can't continue. As long as his body holds up I expect him to be better in 5 years than he is now. Because he's better now than he was 5 years ago. Not good enough for you? Fine. Complain about it. I'm sure that will do the people who care about such things a lot of good. As for me.. I'm rooting for the team (and Dak) to be successful. I know how much it bothers you haters when Dak plays well and the team has success.. That part is just gravy for me!

shabazz

Reaction score
He will 100% get more in free agency than the Cowboys will offer him. He knows this. His agent knows this. The Cowboys know this.
Caveat emptor.....he's gonna be fine for a team just like the Falcons that are just looking for regular season success......they better hope that they have the 3rd easiest schedule like we've had for years though, lol.

The good defenses and playoffs have defined him.....it's just facts and we've had a 8 year sample size to draw from. Let's see how them MVP runner up performs against the AFC North......going to be interesting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't project your insecurities onto me. I have been a Cowboys fan since they drafted Bob Hayes. You're the one forging man crushes on certain guys and hating others. I am all for the team. No matter how much it pains you Dak haters the fact remains he has taken the team to three straight playoffs something no Cowboys QB has done since 1996. Because I know the game is played by more than one guy I never put it all on one guy.. I didn't put it all on Dandy Don when his teams failed nor Danny White when his teams failed. Nor did I put it all on Romo when his teams failed.. The difference was Romo's teams typically failed just trying to GET to the playoffs and his turnovers and to be fair injuries were a big reason for it, which is why I wanted him gone. Thankfully Romo kept improving until he arrived at the 2014 level of proficiency. Unfortunately by then his body was beginning to beg out of the game.

We have all seen QBs continue to improve well into their 30's. I see Dak as no exception. His age 30 season was the best of his career. I see no reason why that trend can't continue. As long as his body holds up I expect him to be better in 5 years than he is now. Because he's better now than he was 5 years ago. Not good enough for you? Fine. Complain about it. I'm sure that will do the people who care about such things a lot of good. As for me.. I'm rooting for the team (and Dak) to be successful. I know how much it bothers you haters when Dak plays well and the team has success.. That part is just gravy for me!
I rest my case on you and your I love Dakko ways!!!!
GL in following him to his new team next off-season.....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yep. I was truthful. On the other hand, you did not know squat about Cooper Beebe. Other members spoke about Beebe's potential as a Center. You spoke from your ignorance and shot fellow members' opinions down for even suggesting he could not play the position for something as simple as you not knowing he took snaps at the position in college--which is a common coaching practice for practically all offensive linemen at some point and at all levels of the sport.

Someone made a claim Beebe practiced taking snaps? That was immediately challenged by you. The fellow member had to 'prove it' to you. Since then, you have begun a typical 180 since others provided you knowledge indicating Beebe as a probable starting center. After-the-fact, you searched and obtained information proactively (link) of Beebe's viability at the position--a stance you could have taken from the beginning.

That is who you are and how you react, especially when it comes to Dak Prescott. Keep yap yapping dude. Yap yap.

I need a drink after that…

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
To be fair, I can and have been just as longwinded. Long-time members can attest to that but I do try inserting periods and paragraphs into every post, lol.
And you don’t start off one of your long-winded post as a condensing prick there’s kind of a slight difference there. Just saying.