My view on what's happening with Dak

Redline360

Reaction score
you can keep saying im acting like a child because i dont share your views but I'm telling you, I am keeping it real, I'm straightforward in your face ,and if you don't like it , you don't have to follow me... I have plenty of people probably about 20 on ignore, because I can't deal with them anymore most of them just are straight up haters and we know who they are... Those are not facts you can't have straight facts I don't care what the stats look like and if they seem similar or basically the same they're not exactly the same I just spelled it out for you you said he's not worth a penny more and I'm telling you a player who just came off his best season versus an injury that ended their season and that they're five years younger is gonna demand more on the market and that is a fact your facts saying you can compare enough stats to say they're similar players and I'm telling you they're not the same player and they're not the same place in their careers that you could say you have to pay them say to me that's wildly inaccurate because five years younger in football is a long time in coming off a major injury at that age being five years older is a lot to factor into what he got Kirk cousins is one of the highest in career earnings as a player if you look at it maybe second to Tom Brady in recent history and Prescott five years younger meaning he's gonna still make more money..

If you're sitting here still arguing over the fact that it doesn't matter and they should be paid the same when one is five years younger coming off a great season and one is five years older coming off a major injury and you're trying to tell me they should be paid the same that is where you're very wrong... So yeah we're gonna disagree and I'm gonna keep telling you the same thing you make me repeat myself like a parrot I'm gonna come at you harder I don't like redundancy.. Time to move on because I guarantee Prescott getting more money from either the Cowboys or someone else he will be paid more money that doesn't mean we have to pay him $60 million but most people agree that Prescott's probably gonna get around 50 to 53 and that is his market...
Didn't you read my posts stating the only reason he will get paid more is because he's younger and healthier. Cousins only has a couple good years in him most likely. If cousins wasn't coming off that injury the pay gap wouldn't be that big honestly. Jerry is simply going to overpay as usual

blueblood70

Reaction score
Didn't you read my posts stating the only reason he will get paid more is because he's younger and healthier. Cousins only has a couple good years in him most likely. If cousins wasn't coming off that injury the pay gap wouldn't be that big honestly. Jerry is simply going to overpay as usual
let's see there's what I had a problem with you're saying you shouldn't receive a penny more and I'm telling you he's gonna receive millions more how much I don't know that's not up to me but I know the market calls for a five year younger dude that came off one of his best years he's gonna get paid a lot more than Kirk cousins got just for those reasons alone regardless if they have similar talent I still take Prescott over cousins any day but I get what you're saying they have similar careers but I still take the edge it's Prescott..

Qcard

Reaction score
Another great highlight of Dak's vs one of the toughest teams in the last 8 seasons in the NFL!!!! :muttley:
Yeah... The Draft Narratives disappear after Prescott annihilates the tropes!!!

John Ridgeway still hasn't got a text from Prescott 3 drafts later :lmao:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You are smart enough to know your agenda motivated you to do so. Unless you are so emotionally invested in Dak Prescott that other posts and threads not discussing him require your pathological defense of the man.

Perhaps you do not know the extent to which you battle fellow members every single day about Prescott. Attempting to defend him at every opportunity, even during those situations (e.g. forum conversations) where your 'imagined foes' are not overly criticizing the man. Or saying anything at all.

Yap yap.
AC is Daks private PR representative.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Once again, what does it hurt for anyone who inputs some information to go ahead and add a link to support their statement?

As for Beebe, practicing a totally new position a few days pre-draft with Duke Manyweather is not anywhere near enough to prove the player is capable of successfully playing said new position. Such a sudden change, especially at the hardest position on the Oline, takes lots of time and repetitions to try to be successful.
Beebe just needs a good supporting cast around him and we can then win a Super bowl with him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I would tell Prescott to double whatever he was paying if that were true in real life. Shoot. Triple.
But I bet Prescott does not pay AC as much as Reality pays you mods. It's not nice to have a job and get paid for monitoring this forum. Double dipping is not nice for the economy, it leaves one without a job.

vlad

Reaction score
I assume Stephen and Jerry look at him from a value perspective, meaning how does having him in the team impact the bottom line vs an unknown - Stephen has made it clear he covets franchise value above all else.

Any big changes i assume invites the campo era

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Kurt Warner clearly noticed what went wrong with that 2nd INT, and it started off with the play design on 2 different points. There should never have been a fake hand-off included since the play was supposed to be a quick throw design, hence any play-action did nothing but slow down Dak's ability to make a quick throw. Plus, the design with both twin set receivers running the same depth, side by side, thus making it easy for 1 DB to cover both while hurting your QB and target intended WR. Horrible play design that hasn't been fixed two playoff losses in a row.
Bad play design for the defense Green Bay showed? So a competent QB audible out of it or doesn't throw it into traffic. I guess dak was wrong when he said he has to play better after the game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But I bet Prescott does not pay AC as much as Reality pays you mods. It's not nice to have a job and get paid for monitoring this forum. Double dipping is not nice for the economy, it leaves one without a job.
Wait one cotton pickin' minute!

Mods get PAID???

:muttley:

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
You can use the word basically as much as you want but that's a filler word for not really but could be up for debate and I'm telling you a guy post injury five years older who got that pretty large contract Prescott's worth more you can say they're similar quarterbacks but they are not in similar situations Prescott just arguably had one of his best seasons led the league in touchdowns was in the MVP conversation second team all pro so he's in a very different spot than cousins is that's my point this dude's riding us saying he's not worth a penny more than cousins when cousins is five years older coming off a major injury I'd say that that's a big deal when it comes to working a contract and I guarantee the agent is thinking just like that... I'm not saying they can't be comparable but Prescott still better in this current situation and it's slightly better quarterback even though they're close and you can use the word basically but basically also means up for debate it does not mean exact... And there's nothing wrong with that either Kirk cousins has had a solid career he was also a fourth round pick he was also not looked at as the guy that year that was RG3 and this dude has actually got paid for his career only second to I think Tom Brady so people are like up in arms about paying Prescott because he reminds them of Kirk cousins when look at Kirk cousins career earnings and Prescott five years younger and healthy..

So my debate with Mr. Red Baron but the fact that there is a difference because Prescott's younger 5-5 years and healthier when you look at last year how Kirk cousins got injured and now he's on a new team plus Scott's worth more I don't know how much more but he's definitely worth more I'm looking at it from a contract way an agent would look at it he's gonna use the same argument five years younger and healthy coming off one of his best seasons...

You can keep spouting what a Great 2023 PreChoker had , but those of us who watch and know football keep chuckling . Who cares about his padding of stats against chump teams and 4th quarter crap yards against prevent. When it counts and when He is needed , DAK BLOWS ! These are the facts, supported by his 2-5 playoff record as the starting QB , the worst in NFL history . Cousins owns Dak !

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
you can keep saying im acting like a child because i dont share your views but I'm telling you, I am keeping it real, I'm straightforward in your face ,and if you don't like it , you don't have to follow me... I have plenty of people probably about 20 on ignore, because I can't deal with them anymore most of them just are straight up haters and we know who they are... Those are not facts you can't have straight facts I don't care what the stats look like and if they seem similar or basically the same they're not exactly the same I just spelled it out for you you said he's not worth a penny more and I'm telling you a player who just came off his best season versus an injury that ended their season and that they're five years younger is gonna demand more on the market and that is a fact your facts saying you can compare enough stats to say they're similar players and I'm telling you they're not the same player and they're not the same place in their careers that you could say you have to pay them say to me that's wildly inaccurate because five years younger in football is a long time in coming off a major injury at that age being five years older is a lot to factor into what he got Kirk cousins is one of the highest in career earnings as a player if you look at it maybe second to Tom Brady in recent history and Prescott five years younger meaning he's gonna still make more money..

If you're sitting here still arguing over the fact that it doesn't matter and they should be paid the same when one is five years younger coming off a great season and one is five years older coming off a major injury and you're trying to tell me they should be paid the same that is where you're very wrong... So yeah we're gonna disagree and I'm gonna keep telling you the same thing you make me repeat myself like a parrot I'm gonna come at you harder I don't like redundancy.. Time to move on because I guarantee Prescott getting more money from either the Cowboys or someone else he will be paid more money that doesn't mean we have to pay him $60 million but most people agree that Prescott's probably gonna get around 50 to 53 and that is his market...
Am I on the ignore list? Please!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I on the ignore list? Please!!!!
Let me put him on ignore as his posts are novels of Dak-loving jibberish who have zero concept of reality.
He is now a member of a total of 2.................LOL

foofighters

Reaction score
You can use the word basically as much as you want but that's a filler word for not really but could be up for debate and I'm telling you a guy post injury five years older who got that pretty large contract Prescott's worth more you can say they're similar quarterbacks but they are not in similar situations Prescott just arguably had one of his best seasons led the league in touchdowns was in the MVP conversation second team all pro so he's in a very different spot than cousins is that's my point this dude's riding us saying he's not worth a penny more than cousins when cousins is five years older coming off a major injury I'd say that that's a big deal when it comes to working a contract and I guarantee the agent is thinking just like that... I'm not saying they can't be comparable but Prescott still better in this current situation and it's slightly better quarterback even though they're close and you can use the word basically but basically also means up for debate it does not mean exact... And there's nothing wrong with that either Kirk cousins has had a solid career he was also a fourth round pick he was also not looked at as the guy that year that was RG3 and this dude has actually got paid for his career only second to I think Tom Brady so people are like up in arms about paying Prescott because he reminds them of Kirk cousins when look at Kirk cousins career earnings and Prescott five years younger and healthy..

So my debate with Mr. Red Baron but the fact that there is a difference because Prescott's younger 5-5 years and healthier when you look at last year how Kirk cousins got injured and now he's on a new team plus Scott's worth more I don't know how much more but he's definitely worth more I'm looking at it from a contract way an agent would look at it he's gonna use the same argument five years younger and healthy coming off one of his best seasons...
oh my goodness. In the end, I still stand by that. Neither QB has done much in the playoffs. Both QB's have had nice stretches of play and they've also stunk it up too. In the end, both are consistently inconsistent. No where did I say Dak is horrible. In fact, I believe Dak can win a SB but he's going to need support. Just as the majority of the QBs that are out there would. He's not elite. and that's not a bad thing. I don't even care if we pay him 65+ million. The market is going to go up no matter what. The next guy is going to make more. So, yes, they're basically the same QB. If that triggers ya, I don't know what to say?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wait one cotton pickin' minute!

Mods get PAID???

:muttley:
Yes...Reality will pay you maybe 60 mil a year for putting up with people like me. So, maybe I should find a new team if I don't know football.