Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by xwalker, Jun 26, 2022.
The day Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson and ran off Bill Parcells.
#1 worst day for me.
I believe they also traded back in the first round of the Felix Jones draft and passed on Steven Jackson. Another horrible day.
The Day Jimmy Johnson left. Hiring Barry. The 1994 NFCCG. Not Drafting Randy Moss. Not drafting Aaron Rogers in the same draft as Ware. We took Spears instead
Crafting dropped a likely TD pass and gave up on a route that would have been another…
What a depressing thread !
My worst days include the loss to the 49ers via the fake "catch".
And the entire Dave Campo/Larry Lacewell era. --Campo is a great guy but was the wrong hire for that job at the time and Lacewell only scouted the SEC and Texas.
1. Losing the two games to Green Bay in the 60's;
2. Losing the two SB's to Pittsburgh;
3. Losing the SB to the Colts; and
4. Losing the NFC Championship to SF
Bad days all!
If the worst thing that happens to me is the Cowboys lose a game then I'd say I had a pretty good life!
1. Super Bowl XIII
2. Strip sack of Danny White. 1981 NFC Championship game against the 49ers. We had that game.
3. The 1994 loss to the 49ers in the Championship game.
4. Patrick Crayton, of course. I cursed in a span of 30 seconds more than I have done in 30 years combined.
5. Demarco Murray fumble in the 2014 divisional round against the Packers. That changed the momentum.
Honorable mention. That pass by Rodgers in the 2016 Divisional round late in the game at the sideline.
Bart Star QB sneak in the Icebowl. I was a 12-year old kid in the stands .. and I cried.
Of course they immediately froze ..
Ooops, I forgot one.
The game against the Redskinwalkers when the Cowboys disrupted the fun bunch celebration. What was that, '83? C'mon guys, you're getting killed, don't make it worse.
My worst days as a Cowboys Fan...
Is ahead of you...
Wrong. It may have started the 9er juggernaut but the Cowboys went on to a 3rd straight NFC Championship game the following year (albeit a 3rd consecutive loss) so Clark's "The Fluke" didn't end our era. I hear that bogus myth incessantly parroted but it doesn't make it true.
1. Landry firing
2. Johnson firing
3. The Catch
4. Romo fumble
5. Any Jerry press conference
And Montana had 3 picks in that game. Nice to have a great defense huh?
all these post are good
11) Danny White getting steam rolled by Dexter Manly in the NFC title game at RFK.
giving dak the money instead of putting him out there for teams to bid on him
Losing to the Skins in the NFCCG While living in the DMV.
Don't think anyone said that, but OK
Kellen Moore getting injured after Romo went down in 2016 - somehow put the franchise back even more as the careers of likely future Hall of Fame careers of Smith and Martin plus Frederick have been wasted by the progress stopper over the past 6 and about to be 7 years.