Twitter: Myles Jack is PFF's 1 rated LB

John813

Reaction score
I've posted it a lot but I never quite understood their gameplan in 2016 for the draft.
Round 1, they go with the surefire bellcow RB for Romo to get one more shot at a run.
Round 2, this guy has nerve damage in his leg, we think he can play again, but when and how well will he recover? Hell, take him anyways.
Round 3, Collins DT, had a good rookie year.
Round 4 was Tapper with the bad back after being drafted and then Dak which was a good pick to start thinking about life after Romo.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I'm dead serious. Dak has been the best player on this offense lately. With a defence like that to compliment Dak, I honestly think we would have won a Super Bowl by now.
How when this team and Dak cant beat winning teams even when the defense plays well?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The hindsight about having those other players is all good, except that they wouldn't have been able to get both Henry and Myles Jack - both players went in the second round in 2016.

Ok, so Zeke and Jack would have been better than Zeke and Jaylon.

Plankton

Reaction score
The Cowboys are pretty bad at drafting on the defensive side of the ball. Taco over TJ Watt should have cost people their jobs the very next day.

In their defense, and I'm not defending the selection of Charlton in this, T.J. Watt had two ACL reconstructions while at Wisconsin. It's not as if he was a pick without risk. If he came to Dallas, chances are he would have blown his knee out again, because that's how the Cowboys roll on defense.