Twitter: Myles Jack is PFF's 1 rated LB

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
well Id imagine if we had all that Dak wouldnt be here but maybe so.

I think we'd have Dak here. He was taken in round 4 that year with Myles Jack. Assuming everything else remains the same, I think we'd have a good enough defence for Dak to lead us to a Super Bowl.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Awww here we go. Arguably the worst picks we’ve made are not tied to McClay.

You cant have the good picks all being attributed to McClay and none of the bad picks. Besides, Im not seeing any good picks on the defensive side of the ball in several years.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
those bad decisions just keep haunting you. i couldn't believe my ears when they drafted "might never walk right again" over a healthy Jack. So sad ....

bsbellomy

Reaction score
For the record Myles and Jaylon had injury concerns. Neither one should’ve been thought of in the 2nd round.

Which one had to sit out for a year and which one played immediately (quite effectively)?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
those bad decisions just keep haunting you. i couldn't believe my ears when they drafted "might never walk right again" over a healthy Jack. So sad ....
Jack wasn’t considered healthy. Jack fell in the draft because of injury concerns guys are just revising history.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's true, but I still think we'd have drafted Dak. Assuming we drafted Dak and the subsequent drafts occurred, I think we'd have been celebrating a SB.
I believe that too. I was more so speaking after the 2016 draft. You just don’t know how records and things change with a different pick.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jack wasn’t considered healthy. Jack fell in the draft because of injury concerns guys are just revising history.
fair point. but its a far cry from an injury concern to what Jaylon had. Jack dropped out of school upon getting injured so he could focus on rehab to prove his draft worth and getting on the field by training camp if i remember correctly.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are pretty bad at drafting on the defensive side of the ball. Taco over TJ Watt should have cost people their jobs the very next day.
Most of the NFL passed on TJ Watt. SF took a DE with the 3rd overall pick that hasn't been any better than Taco. Same with the DE the Falcons took with the 22nd overall pick. Most NFL teams didn't think as highly of Watt as Cowboy fans do with hindsight.