TRADED Nahshon Wright traded

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good trade for us...........keep the magic flowing Jerry you're on a roll kid!!!

75boyz

Reaction score
A CB for a CB? This reminds me of the Kelvin Joseph trade. We'll see if it turns out the same.
Yep, exactly. Ultimately a scrub for a scrub.
Or maybe special teams at best.

conner01

Reaction score
As draft prospects there is no comparison. Booth was levels above Wright.

I like it. You're getting a look at a once solid prospect for a guy you know can't play.

I just wish it added an extra corner. Maybe we can sign someone else.
It’s really a no way to lose gamble. Neither really have done anything but booth has more raw talent

conner01

Reaction score
It's not an upgrade, just a look-see to evaluate if he'll do better in Zimm's defense in the same role. They knew Wright wasn't close to good enough. Bottom roster churning pretty much
It’s not an upgrade unless he develops. But it’s a very low risk move for a guy who has more raw talent but hasn’t done much with it so far

stiletto

Reaction score
It’s not an upgrade unless he develops. But it’s a very low risk move for a guy who has more raw talent but hasn’t done much with it so far
True that, they already knew what they had with Wright. Might as well take a flier. If they can better fit him to his skills that he displayed at Clemson, might work out great.

Proof

Reaction score
As draft prospects there is no comparison. Booth was levels above Wright.

I like it. You're getting a look at a once solid prospect for a guy you know can't play.

I just wish it added an extra corner. Maybe we can sign someone else.
have to assume zim likes him. or at least i do. whatever happened to that noah igb kid? he still around? thought he might be a solid reclamation, but nope.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This was a upgrade talent wise. But we lose the special teams ability.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Good. I was afraid Wright was going to make this roster again for some reason I can't even begin to fathom.

I can't see Booth making it, either, though, with Diggs, Bland, Lewis, Carson and Scott pretty much guaranteed, unless he can out-special teams special teams ace CJ Goodwin.