TRADED Nahshon Wright traded

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I like this. Wright wasn't making the team, so might as well get a look at another young CB this preseason instead. Who knows, maybe Booth will fit this system better.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Agreed. But Minnesota has probably the worst CB room in the entire league and got rid of Booth.
If that's indeed true, then we can just cut Booth instead of Wright, who we very likely would have cut anyway.

Sounds like a fair trade to me! If Booth turns out to be a significant step up from Wright, we're far better for it.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
It's not an upgrade, just a look-see to evaluate if he'll do better in Zimm's defense in the same role. They knew Wright wasn't close to good enough. Bottom roster churning pretty much
Atleast hopefully he is good at special teams , Wright was not even doingthat

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You do realize that Odighizuwa didn't have a sack after Week 2 of last year, right? His facts are pretty close to being correct.
We use the word suck too much. Odighizuwa is a solid player, deserves to be in the NFL and should be part of a rotation. He has not become the kind of 3-tech you build the 4-3 around. My theory remains that one of the primary reasons our defense fails us is because we don't have a game-wrecker on defense. Look at the teams going to and winning Super Bowls: Kansas City (Chris Jones), LA Rams (Aaron Donald), Philadelphia (Fletcher Cox/Javon Hargrave). Obviously there are some exceptions, but it is hard, especially in the 4-3, to overcome the absence of a stud 3-tech.

We haven't had that in a long time. In fact, Osa may be the best one that we've had in a long time. He doesn't suck. He's just not at the level we need for that position.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As draft prospects there is no comparison. Booth was levels above Wright.

I like it. You're getting a look at a once solid prospect for a guy you know can't play.

I just wish it added an extra corner. Maybe we can sign someone else.
We all know you can't ever go wrong getting another CB. (JK)