TRADED Nahshon Wright traded

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
You’re being nice by not mentioning the fat man rapper in the second.
It doesn't seem like there's a lot of middle ground with our draft classes. It's either a great class or horrible class.

CWR

Reaction score
I was just gonna say, what a bad 3rd round. Osa has been solid to good, like him. But I'd be for a similar level trade with Golston for a DL that might be able to help more.
Golston is probably gonna be on the field a lot this year. Hopefully playing more at DE is good for him.

CWR

Reaction score
I think the Great Will McClay is an information gatherer that responds to the loudest voice in the room. It happened to be Quinn there.
Please keep our coaches out of the draft room. They are wrong most of the time. Build a team in their vision, but don't forget they aren't scouts.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I like the trade. Our secondary looks good on paper.

But our DL looks really shaky up the gut. Would be nice if they shored that up a bit as well lol

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Wright was hand picked by our former DC and we added a corner from our new DC's former team. You can bet Zimmer still has contacts inside the Viking building. Team is already 4 deep at the position, where the 5th corner probably will see most of his snaps on special teams. Players like him, Scott, Muku will all be fighting to make the team.