Name 3 movies you can never get tired of?

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rocky (all of them - yes, even 5) - You can throw in the Creed series here as well
Armageddon (just pure cheesy entertainment with a great cast)
Saving Private Ryan

Gonhoz

Reaction score
Westerns
Silverado
Long Riders
Dances with Wolves
Unfogiven
Tombstone
The good ,the bad & the ugly

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Just kidding, my wife was a huge Ewok fan and also liked JarJar Binks because she knew how to let her inner child out to play and not be so critical.

No worries and I knew you were. :p Heck, I'm not ashamed to admit that when this movie came out, I was 5, and had myself the greatest stuffed Ewok toy that was ever made. Life was so much simpler back then. lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DEBBIE DOES DALLAS - the story of a small town girl moving to the big city and finding fame and fortune, starting as a Cowboy Cheerleader and working up to Jerry's personal mistress.

DALLAS BUYER'S CLUB - The story of the time Clint Murchison, Bum Bright and Jerry Jones formed a secret society hell bent on taking over the sports world by whatever means necessary.

NORTH DALLAS FORTY - the story of the time Jerry took a bet that he could bed 40 hookers in 40 days, and how it almost cost him his life.

quickccc

Reaction score
I love Saving Private Ryan, but I cannot watch the stabbing scene. It still makes me angry.

that slow agonizing stabbing scene was actually my 2nd favorite scene in Saving Private Ryan, behind the beach fight at the very beginning.
I won't likely see anything like that hand to hand fight in any other war movie.

timb2

Reaction score
that slow agonizing stabbing scene was actually my 2nd favorite scene in Saving Private Ryan, behind the beach fight at the very beginning.
I won't likely see anything like that hand to hand fight in any other war movie.
I remember the 1st time I saw that slow stabbing scene I thought it was the German they had let go earlier.

quickccc

Reaction score
I remember the 1st time I saw that slow stabbing scene I thought it was the German they had let go earlier.

yeh that was the same Germany soldier that Tom Hanks let go trying to be humane I guess
..but it really came back to bite Hanks as he not only slow stab an American soldier but I believe he was also the one that shot Hanks fatally at the end, too.
That's when I became further became angry at Hanks for letting that enemy soldier go, too.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did I hear a calling for three more from Tabasco???? Ok then.....

Demolition Man
True Lies
Pulp Fiction

What the heck, 3 more:

Repo Men with Sheen and Estevez
Spies Like Us
The Hunt for Red October

Like I said, can do this all day :grin:

jsb357

Reaction score
A Fist Full of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More