Name 3 movies you can never get tired of?

sulu1701

Reaction score
Buckaroo Banzai
51V742CZKYL._SY445_.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Birdemic: Crap and Mites, the 1st film was much better imo. And how can you put The Last Shark over Hamsternado?
Okay okay...
Let's ditch Last Shark and replace it with:
R.O.T.O.R.

Robotic Officer Tactical Operation Research

timb2

Reaction score
yeh that was the same Germany soldier that Tom Hanks let go trying to be humane I guess
..but it really came back to bite Hanks as he not only slow stab an American soldier but I believe he was also the one that shot Hanks fatally at the end, too.
That's when I became further became angry at Hanks for letting that enemy soldier go, too.

Yes that is The Warriors movie

Actually I read it wasn't the same German and they did it on purpose. The one who did the slow stabbing was a Czechoslovakia ****.(They did that to confuse because war was like that total confusion)..Now when Tom Hanks got killed at the end ,that was the German soldier who they had spared who shot him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Godfather 1 and 2 ( I especially like it when they air them together in chronological order)
Shawshank Redemption
Tombstone

If I am searching through the guide function and I see those, I will watch them, every single time.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
My Cousin Vinny-no matter when i pick it up I have to stay through the Marissa Tormei scene on the witness stand. "are you suure" I"m Pawsitive" "Is that your opinion?" "No it's a fact"

Bohemiam Rhapsody lately has been that movie. I can't get enough of it. And of course the music is incredible. The kid that played Freddy Mercury and the guy that played Brian May were clones of the originals. I am going to see Queen with Adam Lambert next month in Tampa. I am actually looking forward to it. I hated Adam Lambert in American Idol but he actually makes Freddy proud in some of the videos I have seen. I am pumped. I am taking my wife and grandson. He is 18 years old and loves Queen.

Scent of Woman-I alway have to watch Al Pacinos final scene in front of the Assemby. So many great lines. Ooh Aah!

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
that slow agonizing stabbing scene was actually my 2nd favorite scene in Saving Private Ryan, behind the beach fight at the very beginning.
I won't likely see anything like that hand to hand fight in any other war movie.

The beginning of Saving Private Ryan and X-men 2 (Nightcrawler in the White House) are my favorite two opening scenes in movies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Hunt for Red October
Ramius: Hey, Ryan, be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.

Ryan:
right...

(The camera slowly pans out to include the huge room filled with massive ICBMs, seconds before the KGB spy starts shooting again)

Ryan: I have to be careful what I shoot at???

Great scene and dialogue.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
The beginning of Saving Private Ryan and X-men 2 (Nightcrawler in the White House) are my favorite two opening scenes in movies.
The scene where the chaplain is walking up to the front door to deliver the bad news and the mom collapses on the floor without them saying a word chokes me up every time.

staubach24

Reaction score
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid
Dog Day Afternoon
....And Justice for All

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm a shark fan?

i'm a shark movie fan ... and i don't mind a good gory Over the Top shark movie if its done right ... ala " Deep Blue Sea "

not that ridiculous mess they call " Sharknado " ... Uugh !
:eek:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
i'm a shark movie fan ... and i don't mind a good gory Over the Top shark movie if its done right ... ala " Deep Blue Sea "

not that ridiculous mess they call " Sharknado " ... Uugh !
:eek:
Deep Blue Sea is fun.