Name some all time classic movies that you've never seen

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Godfather movies. I don't care for mob movies.
I love them, watch all of them and even the docs like NYC v The Mob. Mob movies are just westerns with better dressed bad guys.

The movies I don't care for are the English dramas and whoever the people that comprise these lists feel it is necessary to always have those on it to make themselves think they're cultured. The only thing I come away from English dramas with is that English actors can sleep with their eyes open and can make whoopie in a library without getting shushed.

kskboys

Reaction score
I love them, watch all of them and even the docs like NYC v The Mob. Mob movies are just westerns with better dressed bad guys.

The movies I don't care for are the English dramas and whoever the people that comprise these lists feel it is necessary to always have those on it to make themselves think they're cultured. The only thing I come away from English dramas with is that English actors can sleep with their eyes open and can make whoopie in a library without getting shushed.
I have still not recovered from watching "The English Patient". Might be the worst movie I've ever seen. Worse than "Out of Africa", which was below boring.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lord of the rings franchise
harry potter franchise

tenor.gif

* Thinks about putting curses on everything Elvis related *

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have still not recovered from watching "The English Patient". Might be the worst movie I've ever seen. Worse than "Out of Africa", which was below boring.
It has been a ton of years but I still remember how disgusted I felt the night Out Of Africa won the Academy Award for Best Picture. Maybe it is because I enjoyed both The Color Purple and Witness many times better. It is a shame both lost to that movie.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Members may have already gotten sick of me repeating this same story but I knew Natalie Portman would one day win an Oscar during her career after seeing her in that film. Much respect to Gary Oldman and Jean Reno but I put her acting in the movie right at their level. And she was not even a freaking teenager yet! Still blows my mind. Good movie.
My buddy went to BrownU while she was there and said she was really down to earth and approachable (no, he didn't date her lol). That made me a fan :) I agree about Professional too, she was too young to be that good in that.