Nastiest thing you ate recently

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Some stirred beef and vegetable dish. It looked good,but tasted so awful. The meat was tuff and the vegetables had a ton of salt. Putrid...won’t be making the mistake of eating that again. I’ll be making new mistakes.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
There is a Mexican food restaurant that is like an hour southwest of ft worth. It use to be really good. I knew it had gone down hill, but someone wanted to go. Got a chimichanga that not only still had frozen chicken in it, but the tooth pick they used to hold it in place was half broken in it. So I bit into a literal piece of wood. Yeah probably the worst meal at a restaurant I’ve ever had.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Last time I ate something and literally felt like I was going to barf it up was at my mother-in-law's. She cooked some fish wrapped up like an omelet (I hate eggs) that had onions mixed in it. Worst of all it was barely room temperature.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Some stirred beef and vegetable dish. It looked good,but tasted so awful. The meat was tuff and the vegetables had a ton of salt. Putrid...won’t be making the mistake of eating that again. I’ll be making new mistakes.
Tuff? My head injuries have really done a number on me. This is happening a lot. “Tough”. Carry on...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Last time I ate something and literally felt like I was going to barf it up was at my mother-in-law's. She cooked some fish wrapped up like an omelet (I hate eggs) that had onions mixed in it. Worst of all it was barely room temperature.
Ok,fish + eggs + onions? What’s for breakfast? Garlic pancakes? (Which I’ve been served once...and also refused to eat)

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I actually mix fish, eggs, and onions all the time for tuna fish salad. So it is possible to do it right.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I actually mix fish, eggs, and onions all the time for tuna fish salad. So it is possible to do it right.
Tuna fish salad is fine. But but that’s not what we’re dealing with here. This is a violent omelet made for one simple reason,and one reason only. To cause great displeasure and discomfort to it’s victim. I’ve had it with people’s screwy ideas,and whacko experimentations in the kitchen. They think it’s funny too. Oh yes,they love it alright. Love watching people suffer as they sit there from the other end of the table...”Well,I think it’s good” knowning damn well this isn’t some unheard of island off the coast of south east Asia,and can kill a healthy American boy doing that when he’s not expecting it. And if that evil cook thinks I’m forgetting about the garlic pancake incident? He’s got another thing coming. Show him what else you can do with garlic I will.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That sounds incredibly disgusting.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steamed asparagus.
Most everyone else liked it though.
Too mushy, good roasted at 425 tossed with some olive oil, salt and pepper and make a dipping sauce out of half sour cream, half coarse grain mustard and lemon juice. Great with an iced vodka.

Blake

Reaction score
I don't know, but anytime I was the unlucky ******* that got the veggie omelet mre while on field ops in the military, a part of me died inside.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too mushy, good roasted at 425 tossed with some olive oil, salt and pepper and make a dipping sauce out of half sour cream, half coarse grain mustard and lemon juice. Great with an iced vodka.
You need help with fractions. :facepalm:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You need help with fractions. :facepalm:
The lemon juice is an accoutrement and not actually part of this recipe and since I drink vodka without asparagus, that doesn't count either. If you would like it better, I will fix it. 4 parts sour cream, 4 parts coarse ground mustard, 1 part lemon juice and 16 parts vodka or until bottle is empty. Better?