Nastiest thing you ate recently

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The worst thing I’ve eaten recently was some weird spiced covered roasted chick peas that a friend made. They were disgusting. I don’t like garbanzo beans to begin with, but then whatever she put on the made me want to die. I washed it down with some vodka and that helped a bit.

The best thing I’ve eaten recently was a pizza from a restaurant in a city I was visiting. It was freaking pistachio and honey pizza. It sounds nasty, but it is the best pizza I have ever had. The mild, nutty pistachio purée, the chewy crust, a sprinkle of Italian sausage, made in house mozzarella, drizzled with spicy honey.

I know it sound ridiculous but it was legitimately one of the best things I have ever eaten.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I once thought about doing that very thing, but ...

giphy.gif

@CouchCoach Wait! I once countered my Main Man @Melonfeud with a response purposefully similar in tone and immediately @GimmeTheBall! whined about it.
I remember this quite vividly. Pretty much why I abandoned the endeavor because I really like and respect Gimme.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, recently........I love jalapeno stuffed olives, especially in a salad. I saw garlic stuffed olives and thought they sounded good too...........No. Not even a little. In fact, I'm throwing the rest of the jar away..........Far, far away.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@CouchCoach Wait! I once countered my Main Man @Melonfeud with a response purposefully similar in tone and immediately @GimmeTheBall! whined about it.
I remember this quite vividly. Pretty much why I abandoned the endeavor because I really like and respect Gimme.
:lmao: ya, Gimme is kinda' parallel to that jungle witchdoctor in that movie "Medicine Man" while naturally ,I seem to parallel the role of Sean Connery,,, he's a mite touchy over that medicine stick power thing:lmao2:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay, recently........I love jalapeno stuffed olives, especially in a salad. I saw garlic stuffed olives and thought they sounded good too...........No. Not even a little. In fact, I'm throwing the rest of the jar away..........Far, far away.
Yep, tried those and I am an olive hound but that just doesn't go together.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love me some steamed asparagus!!
Hate the smell of my urine after though
That's one of my by product throw offs I don't sniff. I figure there is a good reason it wanted out. Plus. there's never been anything in the toilet that looked interesting enough to apply the old olfactory system on.

Hey, I think I won today's Most Like a Melonfeud Post. If not, I am at least in the lead.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That's one of my by product throw offs I don't sniff. I figure there is a good reason it wanted out. Plus. there's never been anything in the toilet that looked interesting enough to apply the old olfactory system on.

Hey, I think I won today's Most Like a Melonfeud Post. If not, I am at least in the lead.
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

*I've 'glug' obviously have my work cut out for me 'glug-glug' today, for I seemingly perceive @CouchCoach has arisen early offa' his centrally located command module of 'glug' lazy lounge in order to stroll over to my front yard & allow his twin chihuahua dogs the refined luxury of crappin' in my yard,,,o_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao: