Nate Newton as disgusted as the rest of us

Blackrain

Reaction score
I thought maybe I was taking tyron's injury a little too hard maybe making too much of it until I saw Nate Newton on national television.

He was being prodded by his friend Michael Irvin to try and say something positive about our offensive line.
Nate was flat out so disgusted that he said there was nothing good about the offensive line that Josh Ball was no good.

Michael kept trying his best to put a spin on it but Nate was having none of it he was flat out disgusted and made his feelings known on national television this was really telling to me as to the true state of our offensive line

glimmerman

Reaction score
I thought maybe I was taking tyron's injury a little too hard maybe making too much of it until I saw Nate Newton on national television.

He was being prodded by his friend Michael Irvin to try and say something positive about our offensive line.
Nate was flat out so disgusted that he said there was nothing good about the offensive line that Josh Ball was no good.

Michael kept trying his best to put a spin on it but Nate was having none of it he was flat out disgusted and made his feelings known on national television this was really telling to me as to the true state of our offensive line
And part of it is philibin. He is in charge.. He is not a power blocking guy. We are or were a power run team. It’s sad to watch.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Nate knows offensive line play. Our line is transitioning. The Cowboys should sink or swim with Tyler and Steele. It will look bad at times but on the bright side by the end of the season we could have bookend tackles.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nate knows offensive line play. Our line is transitioning. The Cowboys should sink or swim with Tyler and Steele. It will look bad at times but on the bright side by the end of the season we could have bookend tackles.
Ball looked like a disappointment. Looked ok against second stringers. We should have brought in a O-Line coach during the offseason.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

LOL, yeah I said it in the Game thread....Mike makes Mickey Spags look like a hater.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

LOL...............Love newton. That was the BEST part of the whole game.

100% reality and pulling no punches when talking about the Cowboys. Most dont like to hear the truth, but there it was. A man after mine own heart.

Carson

Reaction score
They were definitely trying to spin Ball in a positive light last night

Reactions: BAT

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

And he was honest about what its going to be like for Tyler Smith to go out to LT at this point. Something about nice and cozy in the middle and then at left tackle you are going up against the best in the business and your mother in law. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Ill tell you what, the ONLY shot we have at all is if Tyler goes out there and holds his own. If they put Ball out there, we may set the record for punts and sacks this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:huh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yes , but remember none of that OL last night had any of our starters. Nate was only bashing our backups.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And he was honest about what its going to be like for Tyler Smith to go out to LT at this point. Something about nice and cozy in the middle and then at left tackle you are going up against the best in the business and your mother in law. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Ill tell you what, the ONLY shot we have at all is if Tyler goes out there and holds his own. If they put Ball out there, we may set the record for punts and sacks this year.
Yea, it’s going to be ugly at times but Tyler is currently our best option at LT. It’s where he was drafted to be someday.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL...............Love newton. That was the BEST part of the whole game.

100% reality and pulling no punches when talking about the Cowboys. Most dont like to hear the truth, but there it was. A man after mine own heart.
And Nate is usually a Homer. It is what it is. And Nate simply was saying that none of the backups we played last night were the answer.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And Nate is usually a Homer. It is what it is. And Nate simply was saying that none of the backups we played last night were the answer.

He basically said they all sucked. Which they do. The Oline is the worst its been since the early Romo days. This really is a nightmare.

The Giants have a better line than we do. Its bad.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yep and had Newton not said what he said you would have fans on here trying to spin Ball as getting better and better. LOL

Before the game there were some talking about how Ball was getting “progressively” better.

Last night was more cold water on that notion.

Maybe Ball will improve over time. But right now, he’s an issue and the Cowboys have a LT problem.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He basically said they all sucked. Which they do. The Oline is the worst its been since the early Romo days. This really is a nightmare.

The Giants have a better line than we do. Its bad.
I’d agree. But he was only talking about who was playing last night.