NBA 2015 Season Talk

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
tremendous game last night.
OT was obviously anti-climatic but home team winning in OT is hardly series defining.

the kyrie injury very well could be. that'd require a total shuffle for CLE and they'd need to find a lot of scoring.

GSW still has to be very concerned the really couldn't stop LeBron in isolation all night.
he finally gassed out but in regulation he was by far the best player on the floor.

still think gsw in 7 w. kyrie, but if kyrie is gone that is likely 5.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I actually think GS has to pretty happy with their defensive performance last night. They were very concerned about James being able to kick out to the open three point shooter. That really didn't happen last night. James got his but he's going to get his no matter what. As a team, the Cavs were 9 for 31 from the three point line. The only other player that was really able to score was Irving. With his injury, I think GS has to feel pretty good about where they are at.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I actually think GS has to pretty happy with their defensive performance last night. They were very concerned about James being able to kick out to the open three point shooter. That really didn't happen last night. James got his but he's going to get his no matter what. As a team, the Cavs were 9 for 31 from the three point line. The only other player that was really able to score was Irving. With his injury, I think GS has to feel pretty good about where they are at.

Igoudala did an excellent job on Lebron late in the game.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a great game so far. I didn't expect this.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Love it... even if they split in Cleveland... we have a series...
but man... Cleveland's O is horrible without Love, & Kyrie...
They really need to run more post ups with Moscgov

Jenky

Reaction score
Cleveland almost blew it again. Refs were terrible.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These NBA refs have to be the worst of the bunch.....of all the major sports. It is pretty hard for me to watch games these days :(

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
These NBA refs have to be the worst of the bunch.....of all the major sports. It is pretty hard for me to watch games these days :(

The refs are playing way too big a part in this series so far.

This series has turned into the the best defensive team vs the best offensive team..
GS could easily be down 0-2

Last edited:

Jenky

Reaction score
The refs are playing way too big a part in this series so far.

This series has turned into the the best defensive team vs the best offensive team..
GS could easily be down 0-2

Makes you wonder. I think Cleveland would have won the series with Kyrie. Despite winning this game, I still think it's too much for LeBron to sustain. He's doing too much in too many minutes.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Makes you wonder. I think Cleveland would have won the series with Kyrie. Despite winning this game, I still think it's too much for LeBron to sustain. He's doing too much in too many minutes.

Just imagine if they had Kyrie and Love..... I remember the regular season matchup in Cleveland, when the Cavs were healthy..... My mind set was if this is the finals and this is how it goes... Cleveland will win.... Obviously injuries have changed the Cavs offensive (and my opinion), but the physical style the Cavs play hasn't.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Tues Night.... GS is going to have to come up with a strategy to get shooters free....Cleveland has been doing a great job of stoping GS from running on misses.