NBA 2015 Season Talk

jimmy40

Reaction score
Can't wait for Curry and Lebron to both flop without actually touching each other.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am going GSW in 7.

Part of that is wishful thinking (really could use a nice, close, long series after those conference romps).
Part is West so much tougher all around hard to bet against them even with LeBron on the other side.

Stylisically, GS has shown they can win scoring 95 or 115. They can really defend but also get up quick, accurate shots. Can score in bunches.
That team is just really friggin good.

LeBron is the best of his generation but one dude versus a full team is tough.
Cavs do have some players tho and if JR Smith or Kyrie is hot, Shump is playing great defense and Tristan is winning on the boards they could steal this series.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Stylisically, GS has shown they can win scoring 95 or 115. They can really defend but also get up quick, accurate shots. Can score in bunches.
That team is just really friggin good.

LeBron is the best of his generation but one dude versus a full team is tough.
Cavs do have some players tho and if JR Smith or Kyrie is hot, Shump is playing great defense and Tristan is winning on the boards they could steal this series.

I kinda feel the same way... I really hope Kyrie is healthy... When on, and healthy he's as good as any pg offensively in the league... He showed that early in the playoffs, and in the World Cup, where he outplayed everyone... Splash brothers, & beard included.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
What were your early season predictions at the beginning of this thread???

I was wrong on the rook, 6th, mip..

nailed coach, and finals matchup... lets see if i get the champs right... although... I do think GSW is the better team heading in...

bron mvp
noel rook
taj gibson 6th
porter mip
kerr coach
cavs vs gsw
cavs

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
interesting thought looking back at our early predictions....
mine....

MVP: LeBron
ROY: Jabari Parker
6th: Isaiah Thomas --hardest one to guess imo
COY: Carlisle

WC: Thunder
EC: Cavs
Champs: Cavs

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Cavs straight blew that game in the end of the 4th they should've won easily. They deserved that loss. That sucks for LeBron lol only wins 2 out of 6 finals.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cavs straight blew that game in the end of the 4th they should've won easily. They deserved that loss. That sucks for LeBron lol only wins 2 out of 6 finals.

He went passive towards the end and disappeared in OT.......I don't feel sorry for him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't really have a dog in the fight, but all along I felt CLE was fighting an uphill battle. Irving's injury probably seals the deal.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
No Irving, series over...
and i was looking forward to a great finals....
I know you shouldn't count lebron out.... but....

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Irving, series over...
and i was looking forward to a great finals....
I know you shouldn't count lebron out.... but....

I agree. Last night was a good game and the way Irving played until he got hurt showed this would be a classic Finals. Maybe now, probably not. I hope his injury isn't too bad, but I think he re-injured his left knee? If that is the case I don't see Cleveland make a lot of noise.

Jenky

Reaction score
After the season is over, I'd hope we don't hear something gruesome with Kyrie... Like finding out he was playing with a partially torn ligament or something.