NBA 2015 Season Talk

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
More Iggy, won the Moscogov match up (because he had to guard him) defended LBJ well, grabbed d boards and broke out...
More Livingston, another ball handler on the floor, finding shooters, allowing Klay, and Steph to play off the ball.... using his length to defend..
More D. Lee... was always an elite rebounder... knows how to put a body on someone....
GS scored 31 in the first quarter... struggled in the 2nd, & 3rd... where I think Blatt made an error.. sitting Moscogov and LBJ both at the top of the fourth... that 3 pt lead went to 10.....

Good win by GS..... So happy this is a good series...

edit... Blatt should have taken his guys out with 5minutes to go when the game was over...
MM, and Matrix should have been on the court.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
side note the new iPod "history of sound" commercial running during this game was pretty dope..:D

and there was a super hot asian girl behind the warriors bench...lol

Distractions:cool:

Last edited:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Now the "experts" and "analyst" who were burying GS after game 3 will start burying Cleveland...it's a day to day with them these days

:cool:

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Now the "experts" and "analyst" who were burying GS after game 3 will start burying Cleveland...it's a day to day with them these days

:cool:

the game is played on the court.. its the matchup of the most talented, versatile team, vs the will of the best player... everyone has an opinion. but the game is on the court...
experts don't play...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
New series now.

GS has outscored Cavs in every 4th Quarter, thus far, except the very first game. In that game, they each scored 25 and went into OT, where GS outscored the Cavs 10-2. If the Cavs want to win this series, they are going to have to figure out how to sustain for 4 quarters.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't see how they do that with no legs. Guess we'll see.

I think they have to extend their bench and play more guys. They have an extra day but I agree. I thought, like most probably, that Cleveland's only chance was to hope that GS continued to play the way they had in the first few games. If GS ever decided to actually use their superior numbers, Cleveland would have a really hard time matching that. I think that's what we saw last night. They either have to shoot the lights out or play more guys. I don't see any other way unless GS just implodes in a huge mushroom cloud on their own.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
GS has outscored Cavs in every 4th Quarter, thus far, except the very first game. In that game, they each scored 25 and went into OT, where GS outscored the Cavs 10-2. If the Cavs want to win this series, they are going to have to figure out how to sustain for 4 quarters.

They just need to win the total not the 4th quarter.
If they shut down the Cavs through 3 as they have twice, the 4th is pretty meaningless.

Having enough depth is a major concern but they can;t worry about the end of games, they gotta win when both teams are fresh.

The advantage the Cavs have for game 5 is that it is 3 days of rest.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
They just need to win the total not the 4th quarter.
If they shut down the Cavs through 3 as they have twice, the 4th is pretty meaningless.

Having enough depth is a major concern but they can;t worry about the end of games, they gotta win when both teams are fresh.

The advantage the Cavs have for game 5 is that it is 3 days of rest.

I agree that they definitely have to win 3 quarters but I don't think that gets it done. I think they have to find a way to win the 4th Quarters or they are in serious trouble. I don't think they can just rely on winning all three quarters and then disappearing in the 4th.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Big Shot Bob (great full article read)
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/robert-horry-kobe-phil-jackson-lakers/

Whenever I hear people crying about Kobe yelling at people in practice, or wondering whether or not LeBron is best friends with his teammates, I just roll my eyes. You know how many off-court conversations I had with the Zen-Master Phil Jackson in my entire time with the Lakers? One. I was sitting in the trainer’s room getting treatment and he was sitting on the table across from me.

“What happened with you and Danny Ainge in Phoenix?” he asked.

“I didn’t like him, so I blew up and threw a towel at him. I didn’t handle it the right way.”

“Okay.”

And that was it. We won three titles together. Go figure.

However, as dominant as we were in that three-peat run, I feel we could’ve done more if it weren’t for egos and complacency. Honestly, I left the Lakers with so much hatred for that team.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Game 5 is critical for the Cavs. They may not win the series if they win that game but they will lose the series if they lose it.

Whomever wins game 5 has HUGE advantage.

Gas tank no issue really for close out games.
Energy in the crowd and players will at all-time high.
GS wants no part of a possible game 6 with championship on the line for CLE in CLE.
That place will be rocking like no other and CLE will get the calls.

If GS wins game 5 they are very likely to win it all with greater depth and just more skill.
They can take game 6 off and still win it in 7 at home.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I agree that they definitely have to win 3 quarters but I don't think that gets it done. I think they have to find a way to win the 4th Quarters or they are in serious trouble. I don't think they can just rely on winning all three quarters and then disappearing in the 4th.

except they've proven you wrong twice already.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
And right twice. I guess that would mean that they've proven you wrong twice as well right?

lol....

this definitely has not been an easy one to call, because of Lebron, who is simply a brilliant basketball player.
Last game i got the sense that the Cavs were running out of gas, and the depth and talent of GS was/will take over... but again, I wouldn't want to be the one who bets against Lebron. Oh how wish Kyrie, & Love was healthy.....

I don't think its about being wrong or right... its about witnessing a great finals.... and I hope it continues... 7 games would be great....

Hey if we're wrong, but become informed of something great, challenged by, witness to something greater happening... right or wrong doesn't matter, right?

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Good Substitutions by Blatt Tonight. Mozgov can probably sneak on to the floor a bit more as the only big.
Igudola overall game can not be questioned. The Man has been one of the three best players on the court this series (although his ft's were atrocious tonight!)
Cleveland should have put Lebron in more pick and rolls offensively, cause more switches onto Thompson... we will see more next game..
Curry in a switch with any big, (TT, Mozgov) is laughable... he's been roasting them.
The value of Kevin Love is seen in this series. His ability to rebound and throw pinpoint passes up the court is rare.... The other bigs for Cavs have to gather, & hold.
Great Game..... This has been a very good finals...
I'm rooting for a Cavs win in gm6... I want a 7 game series!!!!!

Was that MC Hammer behind the GS bench?!!?