NBA Offseason

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Could be lots of movement tonight. OKC has been a bit snake bitten so maybe things will turn around for them.

I just don't see it...they are so capped strapped...they can't do anything in free agency. They are basically screwed. I honestly think the best thing they could do is trade Westbrook. Question is....can they find anybody to take on that contract?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I just don't see it...they are so capped strapped...they can't do anything in free agency. They are basically screwed. I honestly think the best thing they could do is trade Westbrook. Question is....can they find anybody to take on that contract?
The Lakers will try :lmao:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think the Lakers are going to implode. What’s up with this trade for AD? So many loose ends.

What would be funny is if AD left after one season in LA....Being a free agent. Sounds like he wants to be in LA....but things change. I know I wouldn't want to be part of that circus....I don't care how much $$$ your paying me.

Even if they keep Lebron and AD...they have given up so much to get AD...they don't have much left to work with. So they sign a max free agent...then what? It takes a team to win a title....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What would be funny is if AD left after one season in LA....Being a free agent. Sounds like he wants to be in LA....but things change. I know I wouldn't want to be part of that circus....I don't care how much $$$ your paying me.

Even if they keep Lebron and AD...they have given up so much to get AD...they don't have much left to work with. So they sign a max free agent...then what? It takes a team to win a title....
They’ll have 3 great players and 12 making the NBA minimum. I just don’t get it. Ownership there is abhorrent.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
OMG...:omg:

Talk about the NBA crapshoot....

Jaxson Hayes wasn’t starting on his high school team TWO YEARS AGO, and now he’s a top 10 pick

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How did Duke not win the championship????:huh:

Think Cam Reddish is gonna surprise....

uvaballa

Reaction score
How did Duke not win the championship????:huh:

Think Cam Reddish is gonna surprise....
Too young and wasn’t a great shooting team.

Congrats to my boy Hunter going #4. ACC has not set the record for the most lottery picks in a draft.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the hell is wrong with the Atlanta Hawks? They move up to #4 to draft a guy not projected in the top 10 and pass on garland. This reminds of the year they passed on chris paul to draft a guy nobody was taking in the top 10.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
OMG...:omg:

Talk about the NBA crapshoot....

Jaxson Hayes wasn’t starting on his high school team TWO YEARS AGO, and now he’s a top 10 pick
Shocked by the pick. Living in Austin, I followed the team and he was pretty much non-existent. Took very few shots and did not play a lot of minutes. But these NBA GM’s know more than I do. Well, except for the Lakers GM.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I give Tyler Herro 2 seasons before he gives the Birdman a run for ink and craziness....

IMG_birdamn1.JPG_3_1_F87IGNVH.JPG

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would have taken Doumbouya, but I think the Celtics could get alot of Langford. There is a ton of upside there

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:laugh:

They can have him...Dressing like that...Hell I'm putting him on my "undraftable" list.

D9isGmjU4AEArYk.jpg
Injury problems, bad attitude. My hope if they draft him is his skill set raises his value in the next couple years and they could flip him for value. His size and shooting touch are a commodity though

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with the Atlanta Hawks? They move up to #4 to draft a guy not projected in the top 10 and pass on garland. This reminds of the year they passed on chris paul to draft a guy nobody was taking in the top 10.

To have all those assets...and are gonna piss them away....I'm shocked they didn't trade for a vet.:popcorn:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True...but what about Jaylon Brown? Your cutting into his minutes...
Doubt it. Langford will be coming off the bench at least this season. Probably will get about 15 minutes a game. Brown can play both SG and SF and Tatum SF and SG. If Langford stays with us, long term he probably replaces Hayward if he (Langford) doesnt flame out

Celtics are still looking for a mid level playoff seed. They arent going to give a rookie a heavy dose of minutes. He will probably play as much as Brown did as a rook which is 12-20 a game depending on the situation

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Id go with Little here. There some redundancy, but he has by far the most value and upside left