NBA Playoffs

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm a Dubs fan, but if it's the Cavs vs. the Rockets, I'm with you all the way.
For me, Cal, in all honesty, there is nothing more exciting in basketball right now than when your Warriors are clicking. When Durant's sinking threes and mid range jumpers, Curry swooshing from everywhere, Draymond ******* with peoples heads, and Thompson going ham. Just so fun. But I just root for King James' greatness. Not a Cavs fan at all

Juggernaut

Reaction score
qnVn6cY.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I respect his offensive talent but hate his game.
He is a 3rd star IMO. Played well off the ball in OKC. He has the talent to be a #1 scorer, but he doesnt have the mentality to go all the way in that role. If his ego ever lets him do it, a role like he had in OKC would get him the farthest

He is pretty much the anti Lebron. I always think back to this game this year when wondering if Harden can lead a team

Love the look on Pauls face

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Yes.......no James Soften and the Gimp in the finals......I don't like the Warriors or Cavs, but at least Houston is done.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
CP3 or not, Rockets blew it with these terrible 2nd half meltdowns. 10+ pt halftime lead in both games and still collapse like that in games 6 and 7.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
He is a 3rd star IMO. Played well off the ball in OKC. He has the talent to be a #1 scorer, but he doesnt have the mentality to go all the way in that role. If his ego ever lets him do it, a role like he had in OKC would get him the farthest

He is pretty much the anti Lebron. I always think back to this game this year when wondering if Harden can lead a team

Love the look on Pauls face

A 3rd star who has scored more points than anyone in the league over the last 6 years and has the 4th most assists? :huh:
I get the criticism of his game and its questionable if the coach should have him initiating the offense so much, but the guy is unquestionably one of the best players in the NBA and not a 3rd star.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A 3rd star who has scored more points than anyone in the league over the last 6 years and has the 4th most assists? :huh:
I get the criticism of his game and its questionable if the coach should have him initiating the offense so much, but the guy is unquestionably one of the best players in the NBA and not a 3rd star.
He is a player with the ability the be a league MVP. However, he doesnt have the mentality to be that guy and win championships. On a championship, he should be down the pecking order. When we won our last chip, Garnett and Allen averaged 18 and 17 points a game that year. IMO thats where Harden needs to be

As the main star on a team, the Conference Finals is about as far as he is ever going. And its not a question of ability or skill. In terms of that, him deferring would seem perposterous. Its a choice he is going to have to make in the near future if wants championships or personal accolades.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is a player with the ability the be a league MVP. However, he doesnt have the mentality to be that guy and win championships. On a championship, he should be down the pecking order.

As the main star on a team, the Conference Finals is about as far as he is ever going. And its not a question of ability or skill. In terms of that, him deferring would seem perposterous. Its a choice he is going to have to make in the near future if wants championships or personal accolades.

I see a lack of desire to win, he is terrible when it counts and is a paper champion.