NBA Playoffs

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Having two game 7 conference championships is entertaining, it's tough to beat. Hopefully the final series isn't just another rerun, I would enjoy seeing the Rockets make it the championship this year.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Against Lebron James with your 3 best players being D minded big, a 20 year old and a 21 year old, it was going to end this way eventually.

calico

Reaction score
as a long time rockets fan who was spoiled by olajuwon, i want them to win soo bad tomorrow. i want to be spoiled with the astros and rockets making it big after such a long drought from the cowboys. it's been a rough year for my family and we need the positive/uplifting distractions.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LeBaron's performance in the eastern series was the stuff of single game legend, and did it on the way to an 8th straight title series.

Arguably the greatest athlete in living memory.

The sheer amount of minutes this dude has logged in the past 7-8 seasons is bonkers.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Not impressed with Lebron. Bid dude that likes going against smaller or slower defenders, this is why he's always looking for a pick. He knows the refs will call anything against him, and how lucky of him to face a Boston team without their two best players.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Not impressed with Lebron. Bid dude that likes going against smaller or slower defenders, this is why he's always looking for a pick. He knows the refs will call anything against him, and how lucky of him to face a Boston team without their two best players.

Most guys are either smaller or slower than Lebron is.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
LeBron is a beast, but he didn't play that well last night. He had 35 but also had 8 turnovers.

That game was all about the Celtics choking, Brown and Rozier only hit 3 of their 22 three point field goals, at home and they had a lot of wide open looks.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Indeed. He is the all-time leader in playoff minutes logged by 500 minutes.

Found this blurb in an ESPN article from today:

"What must be understood is it came when James was playing in his 100th consecutive game of the season. That he played his third game in five days. That he got round-the-clock treatment on his right leg after playing 46 minutes to stave off elimination 48 hours earlier. That he played all 48 minutes in a playoff game for the first time since 2006, when he was 21 years old. That in the fourth quarter he made 4 of 6 shots, had three rebounds and four assists after he'd played 3,757 minutes this season, more than anyone else in the entire association."

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Boston is undefeated at home, which will end tonight thanks to Lebron.:D
I rest my case. Boston didn't lose vs Cleveland, they lost vs LeBron. The man played ridiculously. Fourtynine points in one game. Down two games from the get go. Waited until game 7 not only to give Boston their first loss at home, but also prereventing them from advancing to a much thought Championship.

Eight consecutive championship appearances. That's unheard of & definitely history in the making. Love him or hate him, LeBron' definitely "King" of the NBA, hands down.

Last edited:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
LeBron is a beast, but he didn't play that well last night. He had 35 but also had 8 turnovers.

That game was all about the Celtics choking, Brown and Rozier only hit 3 of their 22 three point field goals, at home and they had a lot of wide open looks.
ROFL.. He also had 15 rebounds, 9 assists and 2 blocks.
Yes, he played well.
No other player that ever lived would be called having anything below a tremendous game with that line but LBJ... which tells you how good he is.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Boston is gonna be scary ** next year with Kyrie back (duh, right?) and that genius HC. He said he tried his damnedest to wear LeBron down, he just couldn't do it. I want Bron in LA, Philly, or Houston. Git er done, King James