NBA Playoffs

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I was and will continue to root for LeBron wherever he goes, but now I will root for the GSW and their sustained greatness. Scott Van Pelt put it wonderfully last night after the game - it may be the same team over and over, but enjoy and watch the greatness. They're doing what very few teams have done before. It makes it easier to follow the sport. I don't want to hate watch NBA the 20 or so games I watch a year (incl playoffs).

Surely for you folks that follow your teams as diehards, that wont be the case, or at least easier said than done. More a credo for fans of the sport vs. a particular team, for some.

With that said, I root for the Pats when we're out. A lot of the reason is so much salt from other fanbases (including ours) makes me happy, as it demonstrates their greatness... but more out of excitement in watching history in Brady/Belichick. When they leave, the Pats wont matter. Just like the Cavs next year.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I was and will continue to root for LeBron wherever he goes, but now I will root for the GSW and their sustained greatness. Scott Van Pelt put it wonderfully last night after the game - it may be the same team over and over, but enjoy and watch the greatness. They're doing what very few teams have done before. It makes it easier to follow the sport. I don't want to hate watch NBA the 20 or so games I watch a year (incl playoffs).

Surely for you folks that follow your teams as diehards, that wont be the case, or at least easier said than done. More a credo for fans of the sport vs. a particular team, for some.

With that said, I root for the Pats when we're out. A lot of the reason is so much salt from other fanbases (including ours) makes me happy, as it demonstrates their greatness... but more out of excitement in watching history in Brady/Belichick. When they leave, the Pats wont matter. Just like the Cavs next year.

Agreed.

People should enjoy greatness. I'd much rather watch one elite team that sustains greatness versus seeing complete parity where you have a new champion every year.

I think watching teams like Houston and Boston loading up to beat the Dubs makes things intriguing.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Is this post from a 9 year old child? Seriously.
My thoughts exactly on your first reply to me. After reading several of your posts, you never agree with any other poster because you think you know it all and only your opinion matters. When someone doesn't agree with you, it's obvious it upsets you because of the childish reply you just made.

I treat folks exactly the way they treat me, whether it's in some forum or not. I certainly don't back down from cowards as yourself hiding behind a keyboard.

I always believe in 2nd chances, but with your proven immaturity, I have no other choice but to put you on ignore. Otherwise, you'll drag it out till kingdom come. It's the tendency of Know It Alls.

@Ranching @RGV_C_Los @Sarek @YosemiteSam @Melonfeud @waldoputty @dallasdave @GMO415 @Trouty @ESisback @BillyBates

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly on your first reply to me. After reading several of your posts, you never agree with any other poster because you think you know it all and only your opinion matters. When someone doesn't agree with you, it's obvious it upsets you because of the childish reply you just made.

I treat folks exactly the way they treat me, whether it's in some forum or not. I certainly don't back down from cowards as yourself hiding behind a keyboard.

I always believe in 2nd chances, but with your proven immaturity, I have no other choice but to put you on ignore. Otherwise, you'll drag it out till kingdom come. It's the tendency of Know It Alls.

@Ranching @RGV_C_Los @Sarek @YosemiteSam @Melonfeud @waldoputty @dallasdave @GMO415 @Trouty @ESisback @BillyBates

I'm immature and I also happen to know everything. How am I not on ignore yet?!!?!!? :muttley:

OMG! There *IS* something I don't know!!!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
34962785_1816397991789907_523383615178932224_n.png

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lol! Don't mess with idiots. Stick to hanging with smart guys like us!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

A lovely and sweet lady, you are.

Your #1 fan :thumbup:

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
lol I didn't realize I was talking to a girl but my point stands the post was posted like a 9 year old. Don't care if it triggers some of you.