NBA Playoffs

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If Lebron ends up going to the Lakers he and his fan base should understand that he and they will get no special treatment before winning a title. It might be best for Lebron to go somewhere else.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Because LeBron deserves zero criticism these playoffs. The phenom is doing just as he should against the juggernaut GS with a chump team dragging him down -- that you mocked me for poinitng out -- and that I thought your dip **** post would be deleted on stupid-merit, alone. For you to single him out is beyond lubricous, imo. Maybe I'm cray cray, being dramatic, but I don't think so. I just have too much energy. Plus, the complex is strong in you, bubba.

Weirdo/stupid/obtuse/dense/stubborn etc. Choose your adjectives. Add your own. Idk bro, stop posting stupid arse salty posts. Or don't, whatevs
I think the biggest reason LeBron gets hate is because he cries when things dont go his way, but when it goes his way, especially fouls and refereeing he doesnt say a word. They shouldnt have even beaten Indiana, yet a missed call puts them thru, then the Raptors as always get smacked around by the referees because they havent "Earned respect" yet, then Boston gets absolutely robbed by the refs and LeBron is all quiet, now that its going the other way, all I keep hearing is "wahhh wahhh wahhh". What would the outcome of game 1 against the raptors have been if Love actually got a flagrant for blatantly elbowing DeRozan in the face? 2 shots plus possession, no overtime, Raps actually mentally know they can now beat the Cavs, and their confidence is back. Then LeBron has the stones to say he was never on a super team lol. Hes ridiculous. And this whole hes better than Jordan and Kobe talk is a joke. The guy is about to be 3-8 in the finals. GOAT my ***

phildadon86

Reaction score
If Lebron ends up going to the Lakers he and his fan base should understand that he and they will get no special treatment before winning a title. It might be best for Lebron to go somewhere else.
Hes going to Philly. Hes not giving up his East dominance. He knows he wouldnt do squat in the west.

ESisback

Reaction score
Em, I love you to death and I know this NBA season has you gotten you down as well as me, but @Trouty is an absolute Gem of a person & is loved & respected by many in here.

I too know him outside of these forums as I do you. Please don't let some basketball game nor player turn my em into someone I KNOW he's not.

One question, and please don't get mad, will you like Lebron just a tad should he decide to land in Boston? Both of our teams are 2 of the teams LeBron is interested in out of the 4. Wherever he lands, that city will sure bring home a title. :)

Hi sweetie! Nothing personal with Trout—just temporarily irked by an erroneous characterization, plus excessively bored with the whole nonstop Lebronathon. If he reads this post...IT’S ALL GOOD, TROUTY! NO MALICE! Hell, I argue with brother and my friends!

To answer your question, if Lebron went to Boston I would hate it. I would regard him like Deion—a very good player that I TOLERATE because he’s on my team. He’s selfish and arrogant, with his freaky Abe Lincoln beard and clouds of baby powder—all smiles when the press is kissing his *** after a win, but all pouty and storming off like Scam Newton when he loses and the meanies ask critical questions.

ESisback

Reaction score
Bill Russell's Celtics won eleven NBA championships with him. He won 5 NBA MVPs. And that playing center at 6-9 against Chamberlain, at 7-2. He had teammates, yes, but 11 championships will never be equaled. Different era, but he didn't have 3 pointers to pad his stats and only 5 game playoffs for most of the series.

Still greatest ever...

He’s a great player, and the best right now. I just get tired of the worship services.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hi sweetie! Nothing personal with Trout—just temporarily irked by an erroneous characterization, plus excessively bored with the whole nonstop Lebronathon. If he reads this post...IT’S ALL GOOD, TROUTY! NO MALICE! Hell, I argue with brother and my friends!

To answer your question, if Lebron went to Boston I would hate it. I would regard him like Deion—a very good player that I TOLERATE because he’s on my team. He’s selfish and arrogant, with his freaky Abe Lincoln beard and clouds of baby powder—all smiles when the press is kissing his *** after a win, but all pouty and storming off like Scam Newton when he loses and the meanies ask critical questions.
I apologize for the way I posted at you, ESisback. If I had known you were a Celtics fan I would have viewed your reactions in a different light and understood your salt/displeasure etc, brother

ESisback

Reaction score
LeBron IS the greatest "ever". He's insane on how many points he can score in a game. The man can play lights out and he wins championships wherever he goes without having core players around him like Jordan did in Pippen etc..... He took Cleveland out of their disgrace for all those years. He helped Miami win two.

I could go on and on. But his 8 consecutive Finals appearances says it all. What's more, the older he gets, the better he plays. And thus, you have Jordan fans that despise him & his game. Because they KNOW how great he really is.

Those at the top ALWAYS have plenty of detractors:
Tom Brady
Notre Dame
Duke
Cowboys
Lakers
Celtics
Kiss
McDonald’s
Disney
Yankees
The POTUS
Beatles
Jesus.....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Disagree. The GOAT, refusing to die, will show everyone his GREATNESS, and put his worthless, YMCA-league team on his broad and noble shoulders, and gut out a one point win in front of the Cleveland faithful! The underdogs will prevail in game three, like their mighty, Trump-hating bretheren in Philly! It’s the Year of the Underdog! The drama will be a huge rating$ boost, and TV pundits will continue with the Lebron Fellatio Fest!

Sorry...

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I can't take these Super Teams

The James/Wade/Bosh set up was bad enough but Durant joining the Warriors was the end for me

The Thunder could have kept Harden and won the championship...instead they chose profit and Durant sleeps with the enemy

Then Lebron goes mad scientist and screws up CLE..... Kyrie for IT was a huge mistake and they should have kept Wiggins instead of Love

Curry is the man and has been doing it since Davidson but this new analytics, PER style of hoops is ugly

ESisback

Reaction score
They do, but all the others on your list are great in some way and i don't see kiss as great. As you will though.

That’s because you’re one of the detractors! . Around 45 years, over 100 million albums sold, the all time gold record leader of American rock bands, almost a billion dollars in merchandising, Rock-n-Roll HOFer, etc. No denying they’re iconic.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I hope the Lebron meeting with Boston rumors are false. What would that say to Kyrie.

Nothing against Lebron, but Boston is looking for a decade run. Lebron is more of a 3 to 4 year run, and there will likely need to be many roster changes to suit Lebron. I feel we enter next season and a legit title and likely EC favorite with what we have on hand

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I've even heard Lebron is willing to listen to Golden State if they could find a way to make it work. He is such a frontrunner if that's true.