NBA Playoffs

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I think the Sixers are going to have a tougher time getting past the Heat than most likely the Boston Celtics just because of injuries.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
The Heat could sure use a #23 from Akron. Although Lebron would probably be better off going to the Sixers.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Fultz the #1 overall pick of last years draft doesn't seem to have a role in Philly. He's played 4 minutes the entire game, Ben Simmons is the starting point guard and J.J. Redick is the starting shooting guard. I wonder if he'll be traded sooner or later. I doubt he'll be happy being a bench player.

Looks like the Sixers are about to go up 2-1.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Fultz the #1 overall pick of last years draft doesn't seem to have a role in Philly. He's played 4 minutes the entire game, Ben Simmons is the starting point guard and J.J. Redick is the starting shooting guard. I wonder if he'll be traded sooner or later. I doubt he'll be happy being a bench player.

Is he still recovering from whatever injury?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Seems before the deadline pitched the idea they should try and package him for CJ Mccollum

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Spurs might need more than a 1 point lead to finish this game. Goal of the road team in playoff games is to keep it close till the end and try and steal it. Spurs need to go on some runs before the 4th.