NBA Playoffs

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Well unless you are signing DCousins, otay. I have confidence in Zubac. He just needs to get stronger.
What i meant was is Zubac good enough to hold down the fort and secure a 5 to 8 seed next year. I don't think that will work so from my point of view something needs to be done. I'm not sure the weight room is enough.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
What i meant was is Zubac good enough to hold down the fort and secure a 5 to 8 seed next year. I don't think that will work so from my point of view something needs to be done.

If we sign PGeorge and resign Randle, draft another big man in the draft, and Zubac gets some more weight on, he can be a starter. Gotta find a big man pf/center in the draft if needed.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If we sign PGeorge and resign Randle, draft another big man in the draft, and Zubac gets some more weight on, he can be a starter. Gotta find a big man pf/center in the draft if needed.
I hope the big man they draft starts and Zubac comes off the bench. I don't know how many good big men are in the draft or if the Lakers have a chance of getting one. I saw something saying the Lakers could get the big man from Michigan in the 2nd RD or was it the 1st RD, can't remember. I only saw him play parts of one game so i am not sure how good he is but he looked tough and a little crazy, that might be what the Lakers need at center, someone to clear some space.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you believe Eric Bledsoe is an All Star caliber player, then Terry Rozier may have some serious trade value right now