NBA Playoffs

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Celtics are never easy at home in the playoffs. Can't wait for another Lakers Celtics finals. Actually when it's Lakers Celtics we need like 3 match ups over a 5 year period to get it done right.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Celtics are never easy at home in the playoffs. Can't wait for another Lakers Celtics finals. Actually when it's Lakers Celtics we need like 3 match ups over a 5 year period to get it done right.

Yeah your Lakers have a long way to go, they better get Kawhi or Lebron + Paul George this summer. Golden State isn't going anywhere, and it doesn't look like Houston is either.

Celtics I can see going next year through the East with a healthy team, it'll be between them and the Sixers. That's why I think Lebron will jump on the wagon.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yeah your Lakers have a long way to go, they better get Kawhi or Lebron + Paul George this summer. Golden State isn't going anywhere, and it doesn't look like Houston is either.

Celtics I can see going next year through the East with a healthy team, it'll be between them and the Sixers. That's why I think Lebron will jump on the wagon.
We do have a long way to go, but i'm not worried or even that concerned because, 1) The Lakers always find a way to get back. 2) We got the right people working to fix the problems.

Lakers need to resign Randle with a deal that's fair to both sides. Lakers need a young athletic center with some nice skills, i know that's not easy but that's what the Lakers should be searching the globe for right now until they find one.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

No Lebron. They are resigning Randle. My guess it's either PGeorge or DCousins as the free agent.

How's this...
C - DCousins
PF - Randle
SF - Ingram
PG - Ball
SG - Hart

or...
C - DCousins
PF - Randle
SF - Kuzma
PG - Ball
SG - Ingram

Good luck guarding that.

Last edited:

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
No Lebron. They are resigning Randle. My guess it's either PGeorge or DCousins as the free agent.

How's this...
C - DCousins
PF - Randle
SF - Ingram
PG - Ball
SG - Hart

or...
C - DCousins
PF - Randle
SF - Kuzma
PG - Ball
SG - Ingram

Good luck guarding that.

That's a playoff team, but doesn't really impress me that much. Cousins hasn't taken any team to the playoffs and it's basically the same team as this year with Cousins. They'll be a little better because Ball and Kuzma will be in their second seasons. They need two superstars (i.e. Cousins + Paul George) to really take them to a new level.

Also Cousins is coming off an achilles injury. Many times players are never the same after one.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Raptors laying the beat-down on Washington last night and all I can see is Boston and Lakers talk lol. Love it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have two points to make...

1) Hey, this is a 2018 playoffs thread which has nothing to do with the Lakers. Can we stop talking about a team that didn't make the tournament?

2) RIP Mrs. Popovich.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Game 3
Warriors vs Spurs
Thursday, Apr. 19, 2018 • 9:30 PM ET
AT&T Center • San Antonio, TX
National: TNT
Local: NBCSBA, FSSW-SA
Radio: 95.7 The Game, WOAI 1200AM / KXTN 107.5FM (ESP)

Spurs win one for the coach's wife tonight? I was hoping the Spurs would make this series interesting but it seems it's just a waste of a 1st RD match up.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Interested to see how Philadelphia responds to the loss at home. Miami isnt as lightweight as they look on paper. Tough and well coached team