NCAA 2018 College Football

uvaballa

Reaction score
Well honestly Clemson is a real good team, but played enough close contests this season vs lesser opponents that I thought Notre Dame would be a real challenge. Syracuse comes to mind. Clemson escaped, ND dispatched the Orange with ease. Yes, Dungey got hurt jn the ND game.

Just thought it would be closer.
It’s hard to get up every week. But after a month off it’s easy for the really good teams to get up for a chance to play in the national championship. I thought ND would get blown out but didn’t expect OU to look this bad on O.

uvaballa

Reaction score
SEC is king in college football. There should always be 2 SEC teams in these final 4's.
I don’t agree they should just get two teams every year. You’re just trying to make sure they win. Bama is dominant but I think a lot of teams could play with the rest of the SEC.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I don’t agree they should just get two teams every year. You’re just trying to make sure they win. Bama is dominant but I think a lot of teams could play with the rest of the SEC.
Not every year but most years. This year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And you would be very wrong. Go look at the recruiting rankings. They tell the whole story. OU would finish 3 at best in the SEC West. ND would have 4 losses if they played in the SEC. Clemson and OSU are the only teams in college football right now that would have a shot to win the SEC.

Carson

Reaction score
LOL. Just remember. Oklahoma and another Dame fans spent hard earned money to travel and see this crap live

uvaballa

Reaction score
And you would be very wrong. Go look at the recruiting rankings. They tell the whole story. OU would finish 3 at best in the SEC West. ND would have 4 losses if they played in the SEC. Clemson and OSU are the only teams in college football right now that would have a shot to win the SEC.
Not buying it. There are teams that could play with Florida, Kentucky, T A&M, etc. take Bama away and the SEC isn’t that dominant.

College football is used to these blowouts in big games. That’s why I prefer NFL playoffs.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not buying it. There are teams that could play with Florida, Kentucky, T A&M, etc. take Bama away and the SEC isn’t that dominant.

College football is used to these blowouts in big games. That’s why I prefer NFL playoffs.

Take Bama away and UGA is the best team in college football. Auburn was 3-5 in the SEC and beat the PAC 10 champ pretty easily. Keep thinking what you want.

lwehlers

Reaction score
murray reminds me of Russell Wilson. does not have the height but has everything else to be a qb in the nfl. that might stop him from playing qb in the nfl.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Also if Bama wasn't a school most of their recruits would just go somewhere else in the SEC. I'd say about 85% of them would do so.