NCAA Football Championships

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Another turnover...this game is over. Very disappointing!! Oh well....there's always next year. :rolleyes:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I gotta ask myself - ‘can Texas stop Washington enough times to climb back into this game?’ Watching Pennix - I hafta say ‘no’? I hope I’m wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m so frustrated with Quinn I was hoping he would enter the draft or the portal. I’m ready to see what Arch can do and this is coming from a Carroll fan
Ewers came to Texas through the portal from Ohio State. He won’t do it again.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is pretty much similar to the frustrations that I hear from my PSU friends

Had that hot run with Trace and Saquon and wasn't able to maintain it. He does crank out some legit NFL talent.
Basically yep lol.

The way I describe it is “always the bridesmaid, never the bride”. We look good. Have a very good record, have good talent. Then we go to play Michigan or Ohio state saying “this is the year we can get over the top”

And nope. Just doesn’t happen

He’s the Jason garret of ncaa

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Basically yep lol.

The way I describe it is “always the bridesmaid, never the bride”. We look good. Have a very good record, have good talent. Then we go to play Michigan or Ohio state saying “this is the year we can get over the top”

And nope. Just doesn’t happen

He’s the Jason garret of ncaa
Keep the faith. I suffered through 16 losses to Ohio State in 18 years. Many of them ugly as heck especially against Urban :(

It was tough and painful but eventually it'll turn

Happy New Year bro. Have a blessed evening