NCAA Football Championships

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve had enough of James. He recruits and puts quality players in the NFL but why aren’t we seeing the results on Saturday’s. He’s not a good game manager and particularly bad with clock management and what are you doing for me against Michigan and Ohio State - 4 wins and 15 losses.

In central PA I would say it’s 50/50 on the OSU or Michigan dislike. Oddly, ND probably garners the most dislike and we don’t play them anymore.
Old rivalry games are hard to forget.
ND, PSU, ND and Michigan, ND and Miami, when Jimmy was there. Miami and FSU. ND USC
Tjere are others.
many fans will hold grudges against each of these teams.

I am not a ND fan, never was, probably never will be. I don’t hate them either. But I have a lot of respect for them. As they never or did not used to, schedule patsy teams.

Always playing top teams. Or used to. I think they still do.
They would play USc, Michigan, Michigan State Miami, Penn State all in the same year.

What did Jimmy say…there are no East Carolina”s

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is set up to be one of the more intriguing QB draft classes of recent memory. Should push a nice prospect down to us.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’ve had enough of James. He recruits and puts quality players in the NFL but why aren’t we seeing the results on Saturday’s. He’s not a good game manager and particularly bad with clock management and what are you doing for me against Michigan and Ohio State - 4 wins and 15 losses.

In central PA I would say it’s 50/50 on the OSU or Michigan dislike. Oddly, ND probably garners the most dislike and we don’t play them anymore.
Penn State grad here. PA resident all my life.

I am done with Franklin.

Great recruiter….. mediocre HC.

Sooner or later I need you to beat Michigan and Ohio State and win a Big 10 title. He can’t do it. They need to find someone who can.

HungryLion

Reaction score
All good. Lot of Penn State fans on this forum

2 questions:

What's your feeling as a fan with regards to Franklin? Of the Penn State fans I know it's about 50/50 that either love him or want him gone

Also, I understand the rivalry. I will not root for Ohio State or Michigan State under any circumstances. But I was rooting for you guys against Ole Miss.... I didn't realize the blood ran that hot toward us. I figured you guys saved all your animosity for the Buckeyes
I definitely have less animosity for Michigan than Ohio State.

I honestly dislike Michigan State more than Michigan lol.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Michigan will put the heat on Pennix - the Wolverine’s secondary can cover. Just don’t expect much from the UM kicking game.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Don't matter who your team is, Everybody hates Notre Dame :laugh: