Need to sign a NT with Hankins out

quickccc

Reaction score
They only allowed 114 yards rushing in the Texans game.

Hankins missed the 2nd NYG game and they held NYG to 90 rushing yards in that one.

Hankins first 2 games and the 2 games that he has played the highest percentage of snaps were the Packers and Bears games.
- The Cowboys gave up 207 and 240 yards rushing in those.

" Only ? "

That's still another 100 yrds rushing vs a suspect run defense.

And that still seems to indicate the RBs and the running QB's .. to which it still seems we have trouble issue with these running QBs.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
" Only ? "

And that still seems to indicate the RBs and the running QB's .. to which it still seems we have trouble issue with these running QBs.

The league median this season is 121 rushing yards.

• In the Dak era, the Cowboys win over 95% of games when:
    • The opponent has less than 140 yards rushing.
    • The Cowboys have more than 100 yards rushing.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
" Only ? "

took Houston 37 carries to get to 114 yds. 3.1 per carry. I think our run defense was fine. it was the turnovers that gave short fields to Hou that led to points. Houston wasn't driving the length of the field for TD against us.

quickccc

Reaction score
took Houston 37 carries to get to 114 yds. 3.1 per carry. I think our run defense was fine. it was the turnovers that gave short fields to Hou that led to points. Houston wasn't driving the length of the field for TD against us.

And driving and scoring on our defense ...with the likes QBs Jeff Briskel and Davis Mils ...

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
People are still worried about the run defense? This team has been one of the best in the league since the Packer game against the run. Granted the Minnesota game I think we got a little lucky that the Vikings were in a position where the couldn't keep pounding the ball, but 4 weeks straight they have held a teams primary back to either under 4YPC or 100 yards.

Hope Hankins is back sooner rather than later, but this team has cleaned up many of the issues with the run D.

JBond

Reaction score
We are going to be fine. I plan on putting on 200lbs and increasing my bench from 170 to 400 in the next two weeks. Just got the call from Stephen. Ready to fight. Just point me at someone's knee.

RandyOh

Reaction score
They putting there faith in Carlos Watkins and Bohanna to man the 1 tech till Hankins can return.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Cowboys need to look for a NT that can fill Hankins spot and be ready for the playoffs.

The Eagles cornered the market. Unless Will McClay performs a miracle, all that is left is dumpster dive trash.

I told everyone losing Vanilla Gorilla was going to hurt (that is why a division rival did it). Bohanna is your only LDT/1 Technique/NT.