Need to sign a NT with Hankins out

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The Eagles cornered the market. Unless Will McClay performs a miracle, all that is left is dumpster dive trash.

I told everyone losing Vanilla Gorilla was going to hurt (that is why a division rival did it). Bohanna is your only LDT/1 Technique/NT.

We take to long to get anything moving around here and some move with no hesitation trying to get better.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
And driving and scoring on our defense ...with the likes QBs Jeff Briskel and Davis Mils ...
their first TD was 6 plays for 24 yards following the muffed punt
their second was 2 plays for 27 yards following an INT

Hardly the stuff of legend from Driskel and Mills. The other 11 times they had the ball netted 9 points.

quickccc

Reaction score
their first TD was 6 plays for 24 yards following the muffed punt
their second was 2 plays for 27 yards following an INT

Hardly the stuff of legend from Driskel and Mills. The other 11 times they had the ball netted 9 points.

and we'll likely hear-see upcoming games where the Texans won't even score more than 9 points ...from the stuff of legends

Rayman70

Reaction score
We will roll with the guys we have at DT. Big Bo had a nice game .

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pectoral sprain out for 4 weeks.

cant we just shoot him up with that freeze the area stuff so he can play????.....just a sprain?....i am probablhy way off here but dang it ....tired of plahyers getting hurt

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
cant we just shoot him up with that freeze the area stuff so he can play????.....just a sprain?....i am probablhy way off here but dang it ....tired of plahyers getting hurt

Rather have him healthy as possible for post-season.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Cowboys need to look for a NT that can fill Hankins spot and be ready for the playoffs.

WHY?????????????????? This is a ONE and Done 2.0 team at best in the playoffs. If I'm JJ I look to fire MM and get Payton in the fold immediately after this fake run at the SB is over AND if Quinn doesn't like it he can hit the road too. Because his defense isn't all that, Parsons looks lost and always has this weird look of his face when the camera is on him.