Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Ha,Ha,Ha. About that K.C. Chiefs Q.B.? From what I understand the franchise could easily placate/ keep him happy by having all the major brand named athletic shoe manufacturer's deliver to his front door every new brand line edition they come out with in his foot size,,,er,,,in a nondescript brown paper wrapped box with no return address listed on the package,,, I heard he's got a footware fetish that makes Imelda Marcos look like a mere piker in that hording game:lmao:
I wonder how many are running to Google to look up Imelda Marcos right now? :)

Reaction score
Stop with the 2 years left on the contract its a very dumb and misinforned stance. Especially when your 3 all pro lineman got deals done with 2 years left

yeah,,, I must have missed the part where they held out in breach of contract and demanded to be paid more than everybody else,,,

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
:lmao:,unless he shows up dressed & acting like Bill Murray from Caddy Shack ? As that would probably only diminish those odds of "definitely" down to the "virtual lock" category, , ,
My Friend:lmao2:

I guess Rodney Dangerfield would be a shoo-in. Lets hope he runs as good a Chevy Chase puts.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I guess Rodney Dangerfield would be a shoo-in. Lets hope he runs as good a Chevy Chase puts.
* :laugh: man,that got me thinking about Rodney being the head coach& then I quickly morphed to that last preseason game with T.B.,,, did you see how lividly pissed off &in a royal fashion, that Bruce Arians got over a B.S. zebra call early on in that game?,,,ManAlive,I was thinking,,, " now there's a CAT that's got a DOG in this fight":lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
What does that have to do with Elliott? Nothing, stop trying to change the argument.
Everything since the Narrative is noone wins SBs with high Paid RBs well noone does it up to this point with the highest paid WR or QB either...so use whichever fits your narrative, Our QB and WR are outside the top 10 in production at their positions and yet they both turned down top 5 money...

they want MORE..those Greedy money Grubbing sobs lol

I mean they didnt hold out so they are somehow better..NOT

they know they wont have to, EE had Unique situation as an ELITE RB who is WELL into the top 2-3 backs in the NFL and wants to be compensated for it before all the excuses about his age, high number of carries, and potential injury kept him from his big payday.. Dak and Amari most likely can do this a few more times.. this was Zekes MOMNET and he took it..

Dont act like thos e2 are any better they are basically doing the same thing by refusing to take more then generous deals and will take jerry to the cleaners when the time comes..team players my white arse..lol

its not changing the argument..

Zeke earned a big deal and will get it , he had to get ugly doing it and it turned some fans against him, SOME NOT ALL by stretch..

The new NFL with all the Overpaid top 5 or 6 starts on any given team is a reality's that will be hard to win with that structure and all teams have to deal with it..thats the argument not one team with a QB in the top 5 pay scale made the playoffs absorb that, Not one with high priced top 5 WR made it either..

the past is history and time will tell who breaks through and begin to erase the you cant win with a highest paid_______________________? will it be a QB, WR, or RB.we shall see but all those new contracts handed to to all the QBs and WRs the last 3 years or so has not paid off yet.. why not it be us with Zeke..? Gurley was in the SB last year , was he not? :)

aria

Reaction score
Everything since the Narrative is noone wins SBs with high Paid RBs well noone does it up to this point with the highest paid WR or QB either...so use whichever fits your narrative, Our QB and WR are outside the top 10 in production at their positions and yet they both turned down top 5 money...

they know they wont have to, EE had Unique situation as an ELITE RB who is WELL into the top 2-3 backs in the NFL and wants to be compensated for it before all the excuses about his age, high number of carries, and potential injury kept him from his big payday.. Dak and Amari most likely can do this a few more times.. this was Zekes MOMNET and he took it..

Dont act like thos e2 are any better they are basically doing the same thing by refusing to take more then generous deals and will take jerry to the cleaners when the time comes..team players my white arse..lol

Zeke earned a big deal and will get it , he had to get ugly doing it and it turned some fans against him, SOME NOT ALL by stretch..

The new NFL with all the Overpaid top 5 or 6 starts on any given team is a reality's that will be hard to win with that structure and all teams have to deal with it..thats the argument not one team with a QB in the top 5 pay scale made the playoffs absorb that, Not one with high priced top 5 WR made it either..

the past is history and time will tell who breaks through and begin to erase the you cant win with a highest paid_______________________? will it be a QB, WR, or RB.we shall see but all those new contracts handed to to all the QBs and WRs the last 3 years or so has not paid off yet.. why not it be us with Zeke..? Gurley was in the SB last year , was he not? :)
Last I checked, this thread was about Zeke. Last I checked, my comments were about Zeke and RB’s, not QB’s or Dak. Last I checked I never mentioned Cooper.

Why do the Zeke lovers have to try and interject Dak and Cooper into every Zeke thread?

I’m not even going to respond specifically to this, stay on topic.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
My prediction: 4 year extension worth 57 million (14.25 a year) 40 million guaranteed. I think this was all about guaranteed money in the end. Gurley is guaranteed 45 million. The next closest is David Johnson at 31.8. That's a huge gap. I also think Zeke takes a hair under Gurley for the APY. He still has multiple years left on his deal. You want to hold out? Fine, but you're going to take a bit less and not be a market setter.

LOL. Yeah right. You're predicting with your "deny Zeke anything" emotion. If a deal does get done, you're going to be sorely disappointed because the guarantees will be closer to $50M if Gurley got $45.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Last I checked, this thread was about Zeke. Last I checked, my comments were about Zeke and RB’s, not QB’s or Dak. Last I checked I never mentioned Cooper.

Why do the Zeke lovers have to try and interject Dak and Cooper into every Zeke thread?

Because Zeke haters keep hammering home the narrative about not winning SBs with a high paid RB..lmao
It fits the argument because there are a lot of positions that now get tp pay that wont win SBs for their teams UNTIL THEY DO..its the NEW NFL..get used to it

dont tell us how to respond and argue or debate your points.. its free press here..move on you lost Zekes coming back and im betting for super nice deal that will irritate the snot out of you..that gives me joy..have great sunday..:flagwave:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
14 years. 12 in regular school teaching 4-8 grades. Last 2 in alternative education with kids that have some seriously messed up lives. I love it, and im good..... but I know I am easily replaced. Zeke....... not easily replaced. Thats why comparing normal joes to his situation is laughable.

People like you are not easily replaced.

Football players are a dime a dozen

MarcusRock

Reaction score
yeah,,, I must have missed the part where they held out in breach of contract and demanded to be paid more than everybody else,,,

I'm coming into the middle of this all so excuse me if I don't have all you guys' context but I would imagine his point is that those linemen didn't have to hold out to get the FO to move on their deals. Zeke plays a much more violent position and takes a lot more punishment. Holding out is a common negotiation tactic and with the team leaning on him as much as they do and the risk to him being used up and discarded like Murray, this was the perfect timing to force the FO's hand. Despite people wanting to avoid seeing it, Zeke has the leverage of destroying this season. Too bad it had to come to this but if they did extend guys with 2 years left on their deals then they should have taken care of the MVP of the offense too. They didn't, so here we are.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

*I was overwhelmingly compelled to bestowing a "Like" on yer' post as the wording of it's narratives framing made it pretty much a no brainer,,,,,,tho, I know I'll never ever be as big of a #21 Fan that I once was previously, to his strong armed extortion attempt, regardless of whether he comes back to play, with issues resolved/unresolved,,, it won't matter,& it'd be hilariously awesome, when that idiot pulls his " lame feed me B.S." out on the playing field? He's bombarded& pelted in a merciless manner with about 101 rubber dong dilbo's come flying in from the stadium fanso_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score

*I laid down some
" covering fire" for ya Bro, in my above post
:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

Reaction score
I'm coming into the middle of this all so excuse me if I don't have all you guys' context but I would imagine his point is that those linemen didn't have to hold out to get the FO to move on their deals. Zeke plays a much more violent position and takes a lot more punishment. Holding out is a common negotiation tactic and with the team leaning on him as much as they do and the risk to him being used up and discarded like Murray, this was the perfect timing to force the FO's hand. Despite people wanting to avoid seeing it, Zeke has the leverage of destroying this season. Too bad it had to come to this but if they did extend guys with 2 years left on their deals then they should have taken care of the MVP of the offense too. They didn't, so here we are.

Given Zeke's history it isn't hard to imagine why they didn't rush out to guarantee him a giant slice of the limited pie,,,, 2 years EARLY no less!

Every 3 months the front office, and fanz, are reading the news waiting to hear whether or not he's suspended again and for how long. I suspect that he's not certain of his tainted worth either and resorted to "leveraging" the team's fate this season.

It's a tough spot for him, no doubt, and some of the heat he's felt is unjustified (thank you Mr Goodell),,, but a solid percentage of the heat he feels is because of his own behavior and the Cowboys are worried. He should acknowledge his culpability and the fact that his worth is tied to his availability too.

Last edited:

Valkyr

Reaction score
Zeke is going to fly from Cabo, make a U-turn and go back to Cabo.