Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I took Damien Williams, this Mccoy crap has me twisted. I still think mccoy is done though.

I disagree, he’s the ultimate scatback. Phenomenal pass blocker and can run WR routes. Even if he continues to get 3.5 yards per carry, that may not hurt his touches overall

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there any way we can allow a 2nd thread on a subject after we reach 25 pages? I didn't have the fortitude to get started on this. Maybe I'll catch up when we start the 50,000 page Zeke signed thread.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is there any way we can allow a 2nd thread on a subject after we reach 25 pages? I didn't have the fortitude to get started on this. Maybe I'll catch up when we start the 50,000 page Zeke signed thread.
I usually just go back until I can find the latest news

Bigdog

Reaction score
Via Jerry's Yacht, getting from Cabo to a Texas Port would not take long but the last I heard, the "Bravo Eugenia" is somewhere in the Mediterranean Ocean. That trek would take a while as you suggested.
It could take longer probably because Jerry couldn’t get passage thru the Panama Canal so they had to go around South America, lol.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Things are heating up; my understanding is they just have to agree on the number of years and money and then sign the thing.
Let’s hope they don’t ask for a random drug test immediately after his return or he could be looking at a very quick suspension

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Things are heating up; my understanding is they just have to agree on the number of years and money and then sign the thing.

Lawyers have to agree on terminology, stipulations, clauses, etc..

It'll take a minute.

There could be an agreement, but not a finalized deal.

A better news day, a better day to market the story, is tomorrow....

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I disagree, he’s the ultimate scatback. Phenomenal pass blocker and can run WR routes. Even if he continues to get 3.5 yards per carry, that may not hurt his touches overall

He'll be lucky to get more than 8 touches a game. Andy Reid threw him a bone for old times sake.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Don’t shoot the messenger: rumors on Twitter are swirling at 5 years 81 million. Again not a good source yet just rumors. Seems unlikely.