Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

Air Force One

Reaction score
Or Todd Archer is out of the loop...
I'm not talking about just Todd Archer. I'm talking about all of them. Just scroll up and see what CBS "reported". It's all mostly just made up and one of them is hoping to get lucky so they look tied in.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In general Cowboys beat people really need to find better sources. This offseason has been abysmal. Starting with Fishers " Im told a meeting with Jones has deal closing potential" two weeks before we closed a deal for Quinn

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Let’s hope they don’t ask for a random drug test immediately after his return or he could be looking at a very quick suspension

No. Let him sign first and then pop the drug test. because you know that will be in the new contract. That would be funny.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
In general Cowboys beat people really need to find better sources. This offseason has been abysmal. Starting with Fishers " Im told a meeting with Jones has deal closing potential" two weeks before we closed a deal for Quinn
Fisher is guano.
No... guano is valuable in certain things...
Fish is human poop.

And you're right. The reporting has been abysmal this off-season. And it continues.
Twitter and instant news to the public has ruined responsible reporting.
What was left of it...

Valkyr

Reaction score

9QjnzxI.gif

Tussinman

Reaction score
I wouldn't even trade him. I'd hang onto him for two years and let him collect dust.
Do this + put a junction in for him to payback 25% of his 16 million dollar signing bonus that he's probably already blown through. He'd come back asap if that happened.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Some people do like to cut off their nose to spite their face...

If he doesn't want to sign a contract that will make him the highest paid RB in the NFL but he still wants more?? Where's the knife at?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Please explain to me how contracts only obligates one of the two parties to comply to its stipulations.

I'll wait.
Because that is how the contract is written!!

What is wrong with you people? This is like 2+2 and you are saying it equals 5