Nets to make offer for Dwight Howard

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
jcollins28;4323527 said:
LOL what?! Gasol is not even the best power forward that plays in L.A let alone 2nd best in the NBA.

1 Kevin Love

2 Dirk

3 Blake Griffin

Gasoft maybe top 5 at best.

You're ****ting me? Kevin love perrenial loser over the inals MVP?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
RT @DrewUnga: RT @NBAMVP: ESPN 710's John Ireland says NJ Nets plan to execute trade for Dwight Howard tomorrow.

I really doubt it

jcollins28

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4323546 said:
You're ****ting me? Kevin love perrenial loser over the inals MVP?

If you want to flip flop Love for Dirk I can see that. However calling Love a loser? The guy is on one of the worst teams in the league but he still avg over 21 points and 15 boards per game. Minnesota's losing is not on Love. Put Dirk on the Wolves, would you call Dirk a loser?

Reaction score
jcollins28;4323527 said:
LOL what?! Gasol is not even the best power forward that plays in L.A let alone 2nd best in the NBA.

1 Kevin Love

2 Dirk

3 Blake Griffin

Gasol is much better than Griffin. He's much more skilled on the low block. Griffin is spectacular as far as athletically, but he doesn't have a post game at all.

Also lol @ that stat padded love being better than Pau. Dude has no post game, plays no defense, all he does is pad his stats.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
jcollins28;4323750 said:
If you want to flip flop Love for Dirk I can see that. However calling Love a loser? The guy is on one of the worst teams in the league but he still avg over 21 points and 15 boards per game. Minnesota's losing is not on Love. Put Dirk on the Wolves, would you call Dirk a loser?

Love is stat-passer on a bad team. Do you think David Lee can Carry a team like Dirk does? Of course not.

If love was great they'd be better. Period. He's just good.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4323767 said:
Gasol is much better than Griffin. He's much more skilled on the low block. Griffin is spectacular as far as athletically, but he doesn't have a post game at all.

Also lol @ that stat padded love being better than Pau. Dude has no post game, plays no defense, all he does is pad his stats.

Griffin's ceiling is infinitely higher than Gasol's.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
jcollins28;4323527 said:

1 Kevin Love

2 Dirk

3 Blake Griffin

Ha! UCLA homerism much?

kev8822

Reaction score
jcollins28;4323750 said:

He is one the the worst defensive players in the league. He gets scored on as much as he scores. He's a good player and a heck of a rebounder, but please take your Howland glasses off.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Charles Barkley just called Kevin Love the best PF in the NBA. His first couple of years wasn't that good. He was putting up nice numbers on terrible teams. His defense was horrible and he was having trouble finishing inside over bigger, more athletic guys. Last year he improved in both aspects, This year he has been great, the weight loss has improved his mobility and he has become more nifty in finishing inside against bigger guys.

Reaction score
jcollins28;4359473 said:
Charles Barkley just called Kevin Love the best PF in the NBA. His first couple of years wasn't that good. He was putting up nice numbers on terrible teams. His defense was horrible and he was having trouble finishing inside over bigger, more athletic guys. Last year he improved in both aspects, This year he has been great, the weight loss has improved his mobility and he has become more nifty in finishing inside against bigger guys.

Another idiotic statement by Charles. Dirk is clearly the best power forward in the game.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4393245 said:
The magic shouldn't trade him
Lose him for nothing?

They aren't winning the East so I think that would be ridiculously stupid.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Dash28;4393251 said:
Lose him for nothing?

They aren't winning the East so I think that would be ridiculously stupid.

Hey you never know. Dwight could go nuts on the heat front line, Ryan Anderson could get hot from 3. It's worth it.

Lopez, Brooks, and a top 10 pick isn't worth it. Play it out

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4393269 said:
Hey you never know. Dwight could go nuts on the heat front line, Ryan Anderson could get hot from 3. It's worth it.

They've got no chance against Miami. Even without Wade they're a better team with him much better.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
He will be traded but it will happen after the All Star Game that is in Orlando.

Orl will have 3 options imo. Accept best deal from NJ/LA or find a team willing to take him for one season.

Reaction score
I feel so bad for Dwight his supporting cast is TRASH. No Rondo and they're still get drilled by Boston. Unlike Kobe, LBJ, D-Wade, CP3, or Durant, Dwight doesn't have anybody on his team that can take pressure off him. Kobe has Gasol and Bynum, LeBron and Wade obviously have each other and Bosh, Durant has Harden and Westbrook, and CP3 has Blake. Dwight has nobody. I hope everyone realizes why he wants out now because he knows this trash roster isn't winning jack.

JBS

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4393269 said:

for a guy as sharp as you are..you should have a much hotter make believe internet girlfriend

kristie

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4393433 said:
I feel so bad for Dwight his supporting cast is TRASH. No Rondo and they're still get drilled by Boston. Unlike Kobe, LBJ, D-Wade, CP3, or Durant, Dwight doesn't have anybody on his team that can take pressure off him. Kobe has Gasol and Bynum, LeBron and Wade obviously have each other and Bosh, Durant has Harden and Westbrook, and CP3 has Blake. Dwight has nobody. I hope everyone realizes why he wants out now because he knows this trash roster isn't winning jack.

he deserves so much better.