Nets to make offer for Dwight Howard

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
RIC BUCHER ON SC - He spoke to NJ...NJ are top of his list then Mavs then LAL there are reasons and issues why LAL are 3rd on list
Orlando doesn’t wanna drag it out will get it done before opening night

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4299741 said:
RIC BUCHER ON SC - He spoke to NJ...NJ are top of his list then Mavs then LAL there are reasons and issues why LAL are 3rd on list
Orlando doesn’t wanna drag it out will get it done before opening night

Mavs don't have any trade pieces. Once again he's just trying to scare the Lakers.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Scare the lakers into???? Giving up Devin ebanks?

It's a wrap. New Superteam has been formed. Top 5 favorites

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4299753 said:

Getting their **** together and making an offer.

Once CP3 deal is finalized all dominoes will fall into place. No way Dwight would rather play with just D-Will than with Kobe and CP3. Nets wouldn't stand a chance in East with Miami, Boston, and NY all getting better.

MC KAos

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4299753 said:

It's a wrap. New Superteam has been formed. Top 5 favorites

:lmao2: :lmao2:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Smith confirmed that Howard has asked to be traded to the Orlando Sentinel on Saturday afternoon.

Los Angeles had long been a preferred choice of Howard’s, but sources say that several factors have pushed him toward the Nets over the Lakers. Howard has a strong relationship with Deron Williams, and has also resisted following the same career path as Shaquille O’Neal, who left the Magic for the Lakers two decades ago.

Like that woj

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs have enough trade assets and a TPE now from the Chandler trade to take on Hedo's awful contract. He'll be wearing a Mavs uniform soon. We'll also have the salary needed to acquire D Will after writing Kidd and Jet off the books.

He's pretty much a Mav. I will not be buying his Mavs jersey cuz I'm plenty happy with my Dirk one, but I will enjoy going on a nice little 2-3 title run once all the dust settles.

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;4299802 said:
Mavs have enough trade assets and a TPE now from the Chandler trade to take on Hedo's awful contract. He'll be wearing a Mavs uniform soon. We'll also have the salary needed to acquire D Will after writing Kidd and Jet off the books.

He's pretty much a Mav. I will not be buying his Mavs jersey cuz I'm plenty happy with my Dirk one, but I will enjoy going on a nice little 2-3 title run once all the dust settles.

:lmao2:

The Magic don't want capspace they want a player they can build around like ANDREW BYNUM. The Mavs don't have anybody. You guys are delusional.

Even if we got don't get Howard we still have a very good player who has the potential to be great in Bynum. CP3 will turn him into a star.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4299807 said:
:lmao2:

The Magic don't want capspace they want a player they can build around like ANDREW BYNUM. The Mavs don't have anybody. You guys are delusional.

Even if we got don't get Howard we still have a very good player who has the potential to be great in Bynum. CP3 will turn him into a star.

this is what the rest of the world looks at you if you think you are getting CP3 AND Howard, he is going to the Nets

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think he'll be a Net.
I'd be shocked if we got him here in Dallas. What a dream!

I'd say it's
Nets or Lakers, unfortunately:eek::

Reaction score
MC KAos;4299812 said:
this is what the rest of the world looks at you if you think you are getting CP3 AND Howard, he is going to the Nets

A guy who only averages 6 boards a game (Lopez) isn't netting you Dwight.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DFWJC;4299819 said:
I think he'll be a Net.
I'd be shocked if we got him here in Dallas. What a dream!

I'd say it's
Nets or Lakers, unfortunately:eek::

otis smith is pretty stupid, but even he wouldnt do a trade for any mavs player outside of dirk. He has said he wants to go to the nets, and i think thats where he ends up.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4299822 said:
A guy who only averages 6 boards a game (Lopez) isn't netting you Dwight.

im pretty sure the magic will get more than Lopez, and i think most anyone thats not a delusional lakers fan would rather have Lopez than Bynum. Lopez isnt a headcase and he doesnt have shaky knees and misses 20+ games on a yearly basis.

Bynum is good if he is healthy, and thats a massive IF. even then, he isnt that much better than Lopez.

Reaction score
MC KAos;4299827 said:
im pretty sure the magic will get more than Lopez, and i think most anyone thats not a delusional lakers fan would rather have Lopez than Bynum. Lopez isnt a headcase and he doesnt have shaky knees and misses 20+ games on a yearly basis.

Bynum is good if he is healthy, and thats a massive IF. even then, he isnt that much better than Lopez.

Bynum hasn't suffered a serious injury in a year. He's way a better defender and rebounder and he's just as good on offense. They can't offer anymore than Lopez. They can add some draft picks, but that's it.

Bynum is on another planet then Lopez when healthy.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4299830 said:
Bynum hasn't suffered a serious injury in a year. He's way a better defender and rebounder and he's just as good on offense. They can't offer anymore than Lopez. They can add some draft picks, but that's it.

Head to head in 2 games:
Brook Lopez: 36/6
4/5 for Bynum

Was he healthy for those games ?

MC KAos

Reaction score

do you know how silly you sound when you defend a guys health by saying "its been a year since he had a MAJOR injury!"

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
LOL @ people who are both Cowboys and Lakers fans. They're absolutely the biggest joke fans of all time. Either you jumped on the Cowboys bandwagon in the 90s, or jumped on the Lakers bandwagon after they traded for Shaq. Or you just started out on both bandwagons based off popularity and past success. Either way, you have zero credibility and def. should not be allowed to participate in sports discussions.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

Lopez averaged 8.6 rpg the last time he was healthy.

In 6 seasons Bynum only topped that twice.

Does it matter anyway? The nets will find a 3rd or 4th team To facilitate this. Or the Mavs will get involved.

I don't think Dwight would be happy going to his 3rd choice

DFWJC

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;4299869 said:
LOL @ people who are both Cowboys and Lakers fans. They're absolutely the biggest joke fans of all time. Either you jumped on the Cowboys bandwagon in the 90s, or jumped on the Lakers bandwagon after they traded for Shaq. Or you just started out on both bandwagons based off popularity and past success. Either way, you have zero credibility and def. should not be allowed to participate in sports discussions.
It is a bit of a headscratcher. But we have several on this site, so it's not too uncommon.