Never thought I'd say this, but

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
OP's post gave me trumpface

DFDE7PPUAAABVfe.jpg

RS12

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change.
You really think he'll step down from football ops because that is what needs to happen. His M O is to double down because he'll think if it wasnt for Goodell and injuries they could have pulled it off. Not one writer who follows the team thinks Garrett gets replaced, but Jerry is and has been the problem for two plus decades.

wssaustin

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....

Giants won twice already, was there any changes?
Only possibility is JJ finally retired.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'd rather have the Cowboys never win another Super Bowl than ever see that cesspool of a City get their first Lombardi. That fanbase is the armpit of the planet.

Must be a Pennsylvania thing. I only have experience dealing with the western variety.

APPhotoGeneJ.Puskar-2-640x480.png

reddyuta

Reaction score
Eagles are the best all round team in the NFL,i really hope they dont win the Super bowl.

Soth

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....

You can't be serious.

Man things are so bad that people are hoping the Eagles win a SB?

wileedog

Reaction score
Jerry has already blamed this whole season on Roger suspending Zeke. No question in my mind he thinks this team would have won without that, which is why he started the public feud.

Doesn't matter who wins the SB, Jerry has already written this whole thing off and thinks we will no doubt be winning it all next year because of hie personal hand-picked genius Garrett.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagirls winning wouldn't change anything. If the Giants winning 2 rings in the Romo era didn't do anything why would this do something to him? Especially since he's still raking in cash?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Ugh while Wentz is going to be a great one I will never "root" for any team outside of Dallas to win a SB. Let alone the igglets, deadskins, gnats, 9ers, pats, and cheeseheads...never ever never ever...I root and only complain about one team and one team only.