Never thought I'd say this, but

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....

I dont typically have those hangups about teams. Yes, they are the Eagles, but they are a very good team. I have to respect what they have done in only two or 3 years with Wentz and the new coaching staff. Wentz is a heck of a player. Im the same way with Brady and the Patriots. Respect for what they have accomplished.

THAT being said I wouldnt root for them to win. A dominant SB caliber team in our division doesnt sound too good.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Barring a big upset, philly will be in the Super Bowl. I can’t see the Vikings, rams or saints putting up much of a fight.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Um no. I go from miserable to suicidal and file a lawsuit against CZ for the psychological damage this board causes me.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Turn in your Cowboy card. That's not something a true Cowboy fan even thinks about much less posts on a Cowboys board. Conceding a SB to the Eagles to get JJ to change is tantamount to cutting off your nose to spite your face. :facepalm:

Well said. If the Cowboys can't win the Super Bowl, then I want some team other than the Eagles to win it. I would even root for the Steelers in they were playing the Eagles in the SB. In the NFC championship, I would root for any NFC team playing the Eagles.

Them

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....

First of all...Division or not....I would never "pull" for the Eagles.
What this team needs is a dose of "Christmas Past!"
iTIlMdA.jpg