Never thought I'd say this, but

Satchel89

Reaction score
What??? Absolutely not. That isn't good for anything. Worst fanbase in sports and I hate everything connected with that team. There's nothing good about the Eagles winning a Super Bowl.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....
there is simply NEVER a time i want the eagles to win a superbowl.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Now you crazy...

OycoB4.gif

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the Eagles can't win with Mark Walhberg and Greg Kinnear, then surely they can't win with Wentz and Pederson. No, wait, the first one was a movie... My bad

:igglestrophy:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One team must win the Super Bowl each season but I never root for any of the other 31 teams to win. Doing so would give me zero pleasure.

The Jerry Jones era is nearly three decades old and some people have not figured him out still. Jones has an ego larger than Texas. Literally. He believes he is right all the time. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year. He thinks he is right during the few times he has or will publicly say he is wrong.

Grandiose economic campaigns doomed from the start will not affect Jones. Verbal and written outcries of non satisfaction bounce off Jones like BB’s hitting titanium. An ego like Jones’s can only be dealt with psychologically via self-perception. Jones equates himself as an unblemished brand. Empty seats would be just another business obstacle for him to conquer BUT seats filled with fans wearing paper bags over their heads in front of cameras is a situation out of his control. Picket signs outside his stadium broadcasted on networks and YouTube and Facebook cannot be managed with a business plan.

Want to ‘make’ Jones reactionary? Target his ego and not his bottom line. Get inside his mind and out of his wallet. Convince him that the brand he identifies as himself is seen by the rest of the world as tarnished gold. Funny thing is that doing so would not cost a lot and would be easy to implement. I will say what is incredibly hard to pull off though. Motivating someone like myself, who could give a rat’s behind about any team NOT named the Dallas Cowboys, and persuade them to root for another team. “GO EAGLES?” Ain’t happening.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
*** that..I would rather the Pats win whil
e deflating footballs on the field and Kraft running around in a Borat bikini....I will NEVER root for the eagles ever.....

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Defiantly would pull for Filthy over the Squeelers or the Cheaters. Especially Pissttttssburgh.

Proximo

Reaction score
The Eagles winning the Super Bowl is literally the worst possible outcome to any season.

That organization is defined by the fact that they've never won one. It needs to stay that way....forever.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....
Never thought I'd say this but...

What were you thinking when you made this post? Were you drinking?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:igglestrophy::igglestrophy::igglestrophy::igglestrophy::igglestrophy:

rags747

Reaction score
I would like to see Brady grab another ring, if I have to root for someone let it be Brady...I love true Greatness.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I wouldn't root for the Eagles even if an Eagles win meant the Cowboys would get a wildcard. In a perfect world, the Eagles would be 0 and 16 every year.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I'm praying that the Eagles or Patriots win the Super Bowl this year, just to stick it to Jerry. Eagles because they'd win one, Patriots because they'd have more than Jerry's team. I'm to the point where I want whatever pisses off Jerry the most.
I hate liking this but whatever it takes to eventually change the FO personnel will suit me. I know, i know, "Owner jerry will never fire GM jerry". At this point I don't see a lot of use in Stephen or Jerry Jr if neither of them can convince dad to give up the keys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Turn in your Cowboy card. That's not something a true Cowboy fan even thinks about much less posts on a Cowboys board. Conceding a SB to the Eagles to get JJ to change is tantamount to cutting off your nose to spite your face. :facepalm: