New contract for Prescott

starfan1

Reaction score
Unless Jerry can pull off a trade of a lifetime for a season QB then Dak is our best option

Jerry wants him to be the face of the cowboys . Im content with that and I don’t think I’ll be any more frustrated then i was during the Romo years

Some fans on this site are gonna be very upset lol

rags747

Reaction score
Let him test free agency.
No one is going to throw the bank at him.
Then he can be resigned by the Cowboys at a modest contract.
Agreed 100%, let him test free agency. I would be shocked if there is one team that would sign him as a starter, backup there would be plenty.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I'm thinking 4 years 65 mil with a 28 million signing bonus. If he balks at that offer we can play hardball and put him on the bench and watch his next contract in 2020 be like 2 years 16 ml if that
He's getting at least 30 million a year. Lol at 65 million.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Explain yourself smart one, which teams do u think are just dying to sign Prescott to a huge starters contract?
Dude I would trade 5 dak's for a Watson or mahomes but qbs who can get 100+ passer ratings in their sleep aren't that easy to come by.

Jaguars
Raiders
Eagles
Giants

Take him in a heartbeat

rags747

Reaction score
Dude I would trade 5 dak's for a Watson or mahomes but qbs who can get 100+ passer ratings in their sleep aren't that easy to come by.

Jaguars
Raiders
Eagles
Giants

Take him in a heartbeat
Pretty weak list when you have 32 teams. I'll give you Jaguars and Giants but that is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jaguars
Raiders
Eagles
Giants

Take him in a heartbeat

For 30 million a year for Dak......lol...... ya man send some of the good stuff over here.......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Jaguars
Raiders
Eagles
Giants

Take him in a heartbeat

These morons think that we can go out and get a Mahones tomorrow. LOL

With an Oline and HC like ours, Mahones would be running for his life.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes, it will be done in offseason.

I’d like to see more of a 3 year 50 million similar to Bortyles contract.

A contract that doesn’t limit the ability to continue to surround Prescott with Elliotts contact for example upcoming in a couple years.

And 6 years including his first 3 should be enough to fully evaluate if he’s going to be enough to fulfill our goals.